2010 AU Baseball Outlook

• 2 weeks later...

I actually think the odds are very good. We have a potent lineup and a pitching staff that can compete night in, night out. With the juco guys coming in to help solidify depth on the mound, I think we have the pieces in place to finally go back to Hoover and make ALOT of noise when we get there. Of course, we need Trent Mummey and Casey McElroy back soon. We have tons of veteran leadership and those guys who don't want to leave Auburn without a trip to Hoover. Therefore, I think this is our year

Guest Autiger88

I actually think the odds are very good. We have a potent lineup and a pitching staff that can compete night in, night out. With the juco guys coming in to help solidify depth on the mound, I think we have the pieces in place to finally go back to Hoover and make ALOT of noise when we get there. Of course, we need Trent Mummey and Casey McElroy back soon. We have tons of veteran leadership and those guys who don't want to leave Auburn without a trip to Hoover. Therefore, I think this is our year

This^^^

Archived