Hey guys HOW BOUT SOME NEWS, HELLO ANYBODY HOME?

AuburnSpider

Golf is a skill, not a sport. No matter how much you can benchpress, you are still not playing a sport.

golf is a sport... tiger is more physically fit than anybody on the tour and he also has a lot of talent but it takes physical strength and physical motion to hit a golf ball.. the ball doesnt fly 300 yards automatically.

This is coming from an avid golfer, and I'm telling you, golf is a skill. Tiger may be able to hit it 300 yards, but so can Bubba Watson with his tiny scarecrow arms. Golf is technique, there are many guys who can hit it far. Take John Daly for instance, he is long but I can guarantee you I am a better athlete.

This is coming from an avid golfer, and I'm telling you, golf is a skill. Tiger may be able to hit it 300 yards, but so can Bubba Watson with his tiny scarecrow arms. Golf is technique, there are many guys who can hit it far. Take John Daly for instance, he is long but I can guarantee you I am a better athlete.

But can you out drink John Daly?  That would be the real test!

its both.

But can you out drink John Daly?  That would be the real test!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived