Is Barbee our first black HC?

I am only familiar with FB and BB at AU and some baseball...Is Barbee our first black HC?

I know color doesn't matter and only the content of a persons heart....I'm just curious.

:wedance:

Thanks.  That is what I was wondering...as far as any of the Div. 1 sports.

I am only familiar with FB and BB at AU and some baseball...Is Barbee our first black HC?

I know color doesn't matter and only the content of a persons heart....I'm just curious.

:wedance:

First in a revenue producing sport. Harvey Glance was first overall in track several years back.

His skin is a little darker than our last coach. Why the labels?  :dunno:

I think that is just a natural thing to wonder. I don't think anyone is actually "labeling" anybody. Just an obvious notation imo.

Because if his skin weren't darker than the last coach, then you know full well what Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson and the nationwide media would have been labelling...I'm not the one doing it, because all I care about is that he seems like a great coach, but it's a fair topic of discussion in this world (that is busy going to hell...).

Because if his skin weren't darker than the last coach, then you know full well what Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson and the nationwide media would have been labelling...I'm not the one doing it, because all I care about is that he seems like a great coach, but it's a fair topic of discussion in this world (that is busy going to hell...).

I do agree with that Red. We would get crucified in the national media. I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates the way our world is heading!

Archived