New Arena Scoreboard

susbu58

I hope this isn't a dumb question but..............I was looking at the pictures of the press conference yesterday.  I noticed the scoreboard looked really low.  Was that just the angle of the pic or is it really low?  It doesn't look like there is enough space between the floor and the scoreboard.    :wareagle:

I need to look back at the pictures but I am sure they just lowered it to that level for the press conference.  It just added to the back drop.  I have seen the scoreboard at BEMC almost sitting on the floor at times while they were doing work on it.

It was only about 6 or 7 feet off the floor yesterday during the press conference. They just lowered it yesterday specifically for that. It's be a lot higher for the games.

It was only about 6 or 7 feet off the floor yesterday during the press conference. They just lowered it yesterday specifically for that. It's be a lot higher for the games.

What he said^^^ It was just for the background. It looked awesome

I read somewhere that the ceiling height of the new arena is fairly low.  I don't remember where I read it, sorry.  It is high enough to hang all the Championship banners we will be hoisting in the coming years, right?

:wedance:

I read somewhere that the ceiling height of the new arena is fairly low.  I don't remember where I read it, sorry.  It is high enough to hang all the Championship banners we will be hoisting in the coming years, right?

For 92 Million, it better be!

For 92 Million, it better be!

Actually, I think it is too low to hang anything. Around the facade of the upper deck in the arena, they have things that list our SEC championships and retired players though.

speaking of press conference.. anyone know where I can watch it? i missed it yesterday

Thanks for the answers.  I knew it had to be something like that.  I think the arena looks great and I am so excited for football and basketball season!!!!!!!!!  :we:

Archived