ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

BRAVES WIN! BRAVES WIN!! BRAVES WIN!!!!

7 runs in the bottom of nine!!

Are you freakin kidding me?????  My MLB connection failed in the top of 9th and I had work to do so I didn't try reloading it.  :banghead:  That is awesome ... at least I can watch the 9th when it archives.  GO Bravos!!

I just screamed like a school girl while riding down the road!  What a frikin' win, guys.  I am still in shock.  That is the kind of win that can spark something special.  Go Bravos!!!!!

They showed a stat earlier in the broadcast that the Braves lead in walkoff wins this year ... This makes 6!!!

Braves win 7-0, improve to 22-20, and are now in 2nd place in the nl east. I believe they are 4 1/2 games behind the Phillies. J-Hey and McCann both hit home runs and Hudson doesnt give up any runs and plays 8 innings

200% better than how they were playing towards the end of April! I thought I was going to puke if I had to sit through another 2 hit game!

All we need now is Yunel to start hitting and get Jair's hammy healthy!

WDE

Its got something to do with Fox pushing around the MLB so that only they can show primetime sat night games. Right now they are trying it out for like 3 saturdays this year. Im really not quite sure what they're trying to do but thats why the Braves arent on tv

They deserved the win today if you ask me. Eric Hinske's gonna take Chipper's place, Prado's become amazing, J-Hey's still crazy, and everyone else is hitting like there's no tomorrow (minus Yunel). This team could make a push deep into the postseason

The next 20 days are going to be rough. The Braves play 20 games in a row with no break. This will be a true test.

Yeah it will. The good news is that every member of the team has been getting consistent playing time so hopefully that'll help out. Its still going to be very tough