ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

correct me if I'm wrong, but if we win today, will we be one game behind .500?

Yeah we're 18-19 going into the mets tomorrow

They are also no longer in last place. One step at a time to work your way up the standings.

Last time, we caught the Mets on a hot streak.  Now they are ice cold.  It is time to return the sweep they gave us.

Last time, we caught the Mets on a hot streak.  Now they are ice cold.  It is time to return the sweep they gave us.

^^^Agreed, I believe this is only a 2 game series so I'll be disappointed if we don't.

^^^Agreed, I believe this is only a 2 game series so I'll be disappointed if we don't.

Yea it is only a 2 game series, followed by another 2 game series with the suddenly hot Reds.  I just hope we don't let the pitchers of the Reds hit a homer on us.  Owings kills us at the plate .. just food for thought.

I'd really like to sweep the Reds!! They are in 1st in the NLC.... it would be a huge confidence builder to sweep them even if it is a 2 game series.

Id have rather swept the mets. Oh well time to regroup for tomorrow

We are just *this close* to being a pretty good team.I feel a good roll coming on.Let's see what our record is at the all-star break and compare it to what it is now..

J-HEY is something special :party:

The J-Hey kid!!!  The kid's got "it", guys!  Good to see Chipper, Mac, and McLouth heatin' up, too.  I'm telling you, with our pitching, if we start clicking on all cylinders on O then WATCH OUT!  Go Bravos!!!

I was excited with Kawakami pitching lights out at times in the game.  He must have been bothered by the blister b/c he was wincing the last 2 innings pitched.  The new shoes must have helped.

Here's another thing about the J-Hey prodigy. He always gives it his all. I dnt know how many of u are able to watch the game on right now but Heyward was up with Prado at 2nd, hit a bouncer off the plate towards 1st, hauled down the line which made the 1st baseman have to hurry his throw, the pitcher bobbled and dropped it, Heyward was safe and Prado was able to score. That really impresses me. A lot of players will just kinda jog down the line when they hit something like tht. This kid really is the future of the Braves (assuming we dont trade him)

The J-Hey kid!!!  The kid's got "it", guys!  Good to see Chipper, Mac, and McLouth heatin' up, too.  I'm telling you, with our pitching, if we start clicking on all cylinders on O then WATCH OUT!  Go Bravos!!!

I would've completely agreed with you before today. Hanson blew up. 55 pitches in 1.2 IP giving up 8 earned. OUCH!