ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

It's about time for our bats to get going. I wrote it off as slow starts to the season so far but now our struggles at the plate are lingering far beyond what they should. Our outfielders besides Heyward are killing us. Diaz, McLouth, and Melky are all below the Mendoza Line while Chipper and McCann are below .250. The pitching (starters and relievers both) has been strong but cannot win without run support. It will be nice to get Escobar and Jurrjens back soon.

Avg.

McCann    .241

Jones      .226

Cabrera    .192    0 HRs

McLouth  .176

Diaz        .167    0 HRs

ERA

Wagner      1.64  4 saves

Hudson        2.82

Hanson        2.83

O'Flaherty    1.98

Moylan        2.13  5 holds

At least they took one off the Phillies, and on national tv. Hitting's getting better but still not where it needs to be. I think once we get Jurrjines, Escobar, Heyward, and Chipper (really hit an streak of injuries there) hopefully they'll get back on track

If we get 2 hit today by Joe Blanton then it will be meltdown time for me.

Also, I hope those new specs for McCann helps....He's strugglin.WDE

i dont understand the problem with his lasik eye surgery.  I had mine about 6 years ago its still great.  Hes had problems since the first season.  I wonder who done his?

Hanson looked great,the Brewers are a good offensive club,he shut 'em down.

We scored 7 :o

We actually scored 8 final score 8-2 but yeah they played great, especially towards the end. I've always said we've got great potential. Once they get Heyward, Escobar, and once (if) Chipper gets back on track hopefully they'll keep this going.

haha i was wondering the same thing, but as long as they continue to wear ATL jerseys, I am fine with whoever it is producing these kinds of runs

Kind of strange how the Bravo's scored in all 3 games. They done most of the damage in the latter half of the games. After the 5th inning boom. Plus today they hit great with 2 outs to drive in runners.

Braves sweep 9-2 today. Another good day for Jason and just about everybody else. Even Chipper had a double as a PH.

It was a positive day. Pretty awesome sweep on the road.

Hopefully they can use the momentum this sweep gave them to keep swinging the bat like they have. Arizona coming to Atlanta of Friday. We need to sweep them too