ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Man have I missed the braves. I leave the country and they start winning! Same thing as last year!! I should just move out of the US huh? Go bravos!

I like latinas anyway, so no problem for me.  :laugh: I just need to be able to watch the braves and auburn and i'd be set

Did you guys hear the announcers on SportSouth talk about the AU - Turd game for tomorrow?  One said "War Eagle" and "Auburn has done some great things this year!"  :thumbsup:  It helps with Huddy being on the team but that was AUsome.  BTW, Chipper sux!  :banghead:  I am so sick of seeing him roll the ball over.  He tries to pull everything.  He might as well bat righthanded everytime.  The left side is pathetic and that used to be his best side I thought.

Did you guys hear the announcers on SportSouth talk about the AU - Turd game for tomorrow?  One said "War Eagle" and "Auburn has done some great things this year!"  :thumbsup:  It helps with Huddy being on the team

It doesn't hurt that Schuerholz's son was at Auburn.

I love chipper, and have ever since I can remember (I'm only 19) but J-Hey needs to be in the 3 hole and Chip needs to be in the 7 hole. Just my opinion...

I love chipper, and have ever since I can remember (I'm only 19) but J-Hey needs to be in the 3 hole and Chip needs to be in the 7 hole. Just my opinion...

Totally agree. Im just like you. He was (still is) my all time favorite baseball player and he was my role model and idol in a sense growing up. But all that aside, he's hitting into too many double plays. He needs to relinquish the 3 spot to McCan if you ask me and move behind Hinske.

Great win tonight. We really needed that. Good to finally see yunel hitting the ball. Let's take the series tomorrow. We've got Huddy on the mound so I think we've got a pretty good shot

2 1/2 out, baby!  That series coming up against the Phils will be huge.  We need to sweep the Pirates.  Go Bravos!

Gotta sweep 'em. that would be huge.

I'm unconcerned with sweeping...yeah, it'd be great, but we aren't even halfway through the season yet. I like Bobby's adage of winning the series. It's a lot less of a let down if you lose the first game because you still have a chance to accomplish your goal.

But yes, it would be awesome to win the next 6...

WOOHOO!!!!!  1 1/2 back with mighty Pittsburgh coming into the Ted this weekend.  Philly's following them and we will miss Halliday.  Let's keep rollin' and take this thing back, guys!  Go Bravos!!!

In spite of his dismal average, since June of last year Chipper has drawn the fourth most walks of any MLB player. It's not that he can't hit, it's that he isn't getting anything to hit. I think Heyward needs to move to the clean up spot to give Chipper some protection, personally.