ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG

win....

Oh my god that was a TERRIBLE call. That ball was fair by a good 6 inches. What is wrong with these umpires this year? I hope that umpire gets suspended/fired. I believe he has a history of making bad calls. That's just ridiculous

Bob Davidson is terrible and is always voted by the players as one of the worst umpires yearly.  I am so sick of guys like him and Billy Haan completely changing the outcome of games and getting away with it.  My blood is still boiling over that call last night.  We better not finish a game in back of the Phils at seasons end.  Pffftttt....

Bob Davidson is terrible and is always voted by the players as one of the worst umpires yearly.  I am so sick of guys like him and Billy Haan completely changing the outcome of games and getting away with it.  My blood is still boiling over that call last night.  We better not finish a game in back of the Phils at seasons end.  Pffftttt....

that could be a division changing, season changing call for several teams.  Terrible, it seems like phila has that dumb luck this year, like the Turds had last football season

wow.  absolutely horrible call.  i don't know why mlb doesn't take action.  its not the 50's, 60's, or even 70's anymore.  Use some technology and get this ish right

If you notice he just watch the ball cross the base but did not follow it pass the base. It lands at least 4-6 inches in play.

It wasn't even near the chalk line. Stevie Wonder could've made that call correctly!!!!

Well everything seems to be ok weather wise for Glavine night. Got to hope Hansen has his stuff, would be great to win the first two games to start the game.