ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

2 Things:

Kimbrell is now an all-star. He took Matt Cain's place.

In the World game, Julio Teheran started, gave up a homer to the first batter, then two batters later struck out bryce harper on 4 pitches

I'd just call him young and ignorant. He'll run into a bunch of major league pitchers that will put him in his place with the beanball.

^^This^^

Well, Bochey (sp?) skipped over JJ and is starting Halladay, despite the fact that JJ leads him in just about every single category. Not to mention he shafted Hanson when he's the 3rd best pitcher in the league. I used to respect that guy, but seriously, screw him. He needs to get over himself and his team

After the way they applauded Cox after the last game last year, it will take more than JJ getting snubbed for me to start disliking the Giants.  That was one of the classiest things I've ever seen a baseball team do.

After the way they applauded Cox after the last game last year, it will take more than JJ getting snubbed for me to start disliking the Giants.  That was one of the classiest things I've ever seen a baseball team do.

Every other baseball team in the country would've done the same.

Question: if the All-Star Game is in a NL park, why are they using the DH? :dunno:

It's an all star game.  The fans don't want to see pitchers batting.  They want to see pitchers pitch and hitters hit.

:dunno: 

Question: if the All-Star Game is in a NL park, why are they using the DH? :dunno:

It's an all star game.  The fans don't want to see pitchers batting.  They want to see pitchers pitch and hitters hit.

:dunno: 

Actually, when that pitcher is Cliff Lee, we don't want to see him do either.

I am glad to see our pitchers shut em down.  Kimbrel would have had a cleaner inning if the ump would have given some borderlines to him.  Venters .. one word ... Nasty!