ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

BACK TO BACK WINS??

We're going to the World Series boys!!!

westie you just said the Yankees are going to win the series. make up your mind boy!

BACK TO BACK WINS??

westie you just said the Yankees are going to win the series. make up your mind boy!

well, two teams play in the WS and the two he picked do play in different leagues, so...

BACK TO BACK WINS??

well, two teams play in the WS and the two he picked do play in different leagues, so...

you dumb***

Get 'em bird!

shut up little westie. I have not taken my med's today so I'm a little edgy today

HappyOldMan.jpg

My wife has been in dental for 25 years I have all my teeth

Get 'em bird!

shut up little westie. I have not taken my med's today so I'm a little edgy today

HappyOldMan.jpg

My wife has been in dental for 25 years I have all my teeth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSow3oGIlMQvQTp4HKH99po6KtK68ZOL8ZhQBzcfh3_rHUryZIv

Is it just me or does Uggla suck on D?? I've see at least three plays this year already where he has messed up big time and one of those costing us a run.

Is it just me or does Uggla suck on D?? I've see at least three plays this year already where he has messed up big time and one of those costing us a run.

He's been a terrible defender at 2nd his whole career. Going by UZR (flawed, but a good measuring stick), he was the worst defensive second basemen in the league last year. He makes up for it with his bat for sure, but it'd be nice to have a better defender out there, especially with the amount of groundballs our pitchers generate.

Braves kill the Mets and Dickey. Sutton just named Bo the pitcher of the game after throwing out the first pitch today.. Apparently Brave pitchers were not impressive today.

Braves kill the Mets and Dickey. Sutton just named Bo the pitcher of the game after throwing out the first pitch today.. Apparently Brave pitchers were not impressive today.

No pitcher was impressive. Everyone sucked on the mound.

He's been a terrible defender at 2nd his whole career. Going by UZR (flawed, but a good measuring stick), he was the worst defensive second basemen in the league last year. He makes up for it with his bat for sure, but it'd be nice to have a better defender out there, especially with the amount of groundballs our pitchers generate.

And you too!