ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

well I've been away for 4 days and finally a post about the winning streak.

You can go away again. You are bad luck for my Braves.  :tease:

well I've been away for 4 days and finally a post about the winning streak.

You can go away again. You are bad luck for my Braves.  :tease:

Send me money and I will

Braves getting the crap beat out of them 8-0 top of 5th

The reason I made my post...Atleast the Mets just took the lead on the Nats.

Mets took the lead in the ninth...Nats tied it. Mets took the lead again in the 10th...Nats won it 5-4 in the bottom of the 10th  :banghead:

Mets took the lead in the ninth...Nats tied it. Mets took the lead again in the 10th...Nats won it 5-4 in the bottom of the 10th  :banghead:

I know. I watched on MLB Network or should I say the Yankee Network as many Yankee games as they show. I made my post too soon.

I know. I watched on MLB Network or should I say the Yankee Network as many Yankee games as they show. I made my post too soon.

:thumbsup:

Braves win Braves win................................they better be glad they have Huddy.......pitched agem again to stop the losing streak. Braves need to start playing better at home........also I think the Nat's lost

Braves win Braves win................................they better be glad they have Huddy.......pitched agem again to stop the losing streak. Braves need to start playing better at home........also I think the Nat's lost

Yeah Nats got clobbered by the Mets today. The Braves are 3.5 GB heading into a huge 4-game series with Washington. The Braves also miss Gio Gonzalez in this series which is nice (yes that means they face Strasburg but the Braves have handled him).

I think the Braves will improve at home as they play more and more home games this summer. The first half of the year was just so road-heavy that I think they never really got into a rhythm at home.

The Braves are still looking to add a top-of-the-rotation SP before the trade deadline. Grienke is still an option but the Angels seem to be closer to offering a sufficient package to Milwaukee. Ryan Dempster--who I'd rather have--is said to favor the Dodgers and then the Braves over other teams.

As AUTUmike said big series starting today with the Nats. Hansen going against Strasburg. Braves have a 26-17 road record lets keep that trend going.......

As AUTUmike said big series starting today with the Nats. Hansen going against Strasburg. Braves have a 26-17 road record lets keep that trend going.......

If the Braves can be within 3 games of the Nats when they shut down Strasburg in early September the Braves will win the East IMO.

If the Braves can be within 3 games of the Nats when they shut down Strasburg in early September the Braves will win the East IMO.

Hope so but Braves need a good starting pitcher now. Can't depend on JJ his up and down, Minor who knows what you get

CHIPPER!!!!!!!  9-7.  Scratch that 9-8 top of 8th.  Chipper just became the RBI leader of all time for 3rd basemen in MLB!!.. 

10-9 Braves!!!!  Bourne gets 2 run single triple off the wall.   Clippard is struggling. 

FIFY