Tiger Woods

Guest Autiger88

They were talking about this at the masters how he wanted to play the quail open just to get some play in before the US open.  Look for him to be relaxed and win the quail open

Golf consistency... not the other life he lives lol.

hahaha he's consistently INCREDIBLE on the golf course and I love to watch him golf.. and i'm sure he's consistent outside of golf too  :-X  ... just sayin'

Golf consistency... not the other life he lives lol.

hahaha he's consistently INCREDIBLE on the golf course and I love to watch him golf.. and i'm sure he's consistent outside of golf too  :-X  ... just sayin'

yeah I know what you mean.

Tiger is a piece of slime, and I wish he would just go away,, maybe go to a tropical island and take 100 women with him..  I would say good riddence to bad rubbish!!

All I want from Eldrick is golf, that's it. What he does in his personal life, he will have to answer for, not me. You can keep the apologies, interviews, audio from his shots, and all the speculation about his marriage. GOLF IS ALL I WANT FROM TIGER. Let him go worship the fat guy sitting on the rock and get his enlightenment crap, I'll pray that he sees the light about that mess.

All I want from Eldrick is golf, that's it. What he does in his personal life, he will have to answer for, not me. You can keep the apologies, interviews, audio from his shots, and all the speculation about his marriage. GOLF IS ALL I WANT FROM TIGER. Let him go worship the fat guy sitting on the rock and get his enlightenment crap, I'll pray that he sees the light about that mess.

You sit on a rock?

You sit on a rock?

Yep, now you know why Tiger has no moral integrity!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Buddhism is a religion.Would you be so accepting of others putting your religion down? OH I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! :laugh::tease:

They already do!!! Doesn't bother me.  :tease: ::)

Buddhism is a religion.Would you be so accepting of others putting your religion down? OH I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! :laugh::tease:

They already do!!! Doesn't bother me.  :tease: ::)

Well heck that takes all the fun out of it :(

Archived