Tim Tebow to the Denver Broncos

AUAeroEngineer

As I mentioned in the draft thread, it's weird because broncos have 2 good QBs one of which they just traded for

I think that tells you what the Broncos think of the 2 they have

I would love to teabag Mel Kiper.  Did anyone else see his epic meltdown?

Il second that!  The whole set was a meltdown with the exception of one or two guys.  They seemed mad because they were all wrong about Tim not being drafted high.  I hope he continues to prove them all wrong.

My thoughts on the matter are, It will be a while before he can run more than 10 feet without having to stop and catch his breath. It's something he will have to get use to. Other than that. Not a bad place to go. 13-1 women to man ratio. He should love it there.

Guest WarTiger

Tebow is going to get McDainels fired within a few years. This guy is NOT an NFL QB. He cannot even throw the ball. I honestly cannot remember ever seeing Tebow throw a tight spiral. He will not be able to fit the ball into the tight windows of the NFL. And that Varsity Blues BS he does in the locker room will get his arse knocked out in the NFL. They are there to make money not hold hands and pray.

Tebow is going to get McDainels fired within a few years. This guy is NOT an NFL QB. He cannot even throw the ball. I honestly cannot remember ever seeing Tebow throw a tight spiral. He will not be able to fit the ball into the tight windows of the NFL. And that Varsity Blues BS he does in the locker room will get his arse knocked out in the NFL. They are there to make money not hold hands and pray.

Woah, guess you aren't a believer but they're are plenty in the NFL who try to lift Christ up whether its within their job or in whatever else they do outside of football.. Obviously he's done something right because he led Florida to a National Champioinship, won a Heisman and put up impressive numbers. Give the kid some credit.  :banghead: He works hard and has determination.

You don't have to love the kid but give credit where its due.  :bow:

Archived