~~UFC 113~~

What did yall think about Machida getting his butt tore up by Rua! Also Josh Kocheik won and will face GSP probauly in December to challenge him for the belt. WOW what class when the guy hit him after the bell!  he got in ALOT of trouble for it..so much that he got CUT from the UFC! And Kimbo getting TKO'd in the 2nd round..what yall think?

I didn't get to see this one. I'm glad Machida got beat. I like GSP can't wait for that fight. Kimbo is just a fighter....the last fight I saw him in...I think it was Strikeforce he got KO. Here's a question....did you see Anderson Silva's last fight? I was impressed and bored and mad all at once. Some people have said he just doesn't want to KO another Brazilian...I dunno though. To me, he is by far the best striker out there and his take down defense is top notch. Its going to be very hard for anyone to beat him. I think Chael Sonnen will be the next in line. Chael is good, but I just don't believe he can take Silva down and won't be able to stand with him.

Yeah Silva is a beast, but I want someone to humble him a little. He is waaayyy too cocky. UFC 113 was pretty good. I saw that cheap shot from Daley coming, and Kimbo is a beast. I wish he was 10 years younger, cuz he is like 36 which is kinda old for UFC

I see a Silva vs Shogun fight in the near future,,could be the biggest fight in MMA history.

nooo, if brock fighting Fedor Emilekino would be the biggest.

I see a Silva vs Shogun fight in the near future,,could be the biggest fight in MMA history.

I was talking about probable match-ups,I dont see Fedor coming to the UFC ..ever...

I thought Shogun would win, but not like that at all. Speaking of rematches I will go out and predict Frankie Edgar's annihilation at the hands of BJ Penn in their next fight.

A focused BJ is just about unbeatable(unless its GSP).BJ seems to loose focus at times in fights but especially during training camp.If he trains away from the big island for his fights,where he is really pushed by trainers,he is just about unbeatable(again GSP being the exception).

I was talking about probable match-ups,I dont see Fedor coming to the UFC ..ever...

whys that?

whys that?

M-1Global

I would love to see it,but his managment is whack.

Lets talk rampage/evans. Who wins?

Lets talk rampage/evans. Who wins?

I don't know...I just want to see it!  Wanted to see it a while ago!

IDK,but Im looking forward to this fight!Did you guys catch the UFC Primetime show about this fight?I think it was the best one ive seen so far.I really think Rampage is better,but that doesnt mean he will win.Geg Jackson can come up with great game plans for underdog fighters.The only way I see Evans winning is if he sticks and moves.You know throw combinations and get out of the pocket quickly,he is faster and quicker than Rampage,so he needs to utilize this advantage. Rampage just needs to stay in the pocket and unload,hes a great counter puncher.Their wrestling could cancel each out,they are both solid in that area.

I see Rampage winning but its close,,mabey 55% chance for Page

Archived