TIGER WOODS AND JACK'S MAJOR RECORD

Weegle777

How many years will it take Tiger to break Jack's record?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many years will it take Tiger to break Jack's record?

• He never will

What do you think? He has some serious work to do to break the record, but if he gets his head on straight, he could do it.

I voted "never" and if you had said that I would vote that way a year ago, I'd said you were nuts.  Golf is so mental, and Tiger's edge has been his unflappable focus on top of his great physical abilities, plus Hank Haney's departure, makes me think this is a train wreck.  If Elin goes her way, I think it will take years to get it back together.  Hope I'm wrong.

I agree with that my friend, he loved the fact that he was loved by the public and I think it is killing him that he isn't getting much love from the galleries. The fans at Augusta were ok toward him, but when he gets to St. Andrews he might not be so lucky. You are so correct in saying that this is a train wreck. He needs Jesus.

As pops said golf is 90% mental. I voted never but things can happen for Tiger to get his mental edge back. The other pro's now see he is not who he once was. Tiger has surprised me in the pass with his tremendous ability/mental approach to the game. Example I was shocked to see him finish 4th at the Masters.

i find it funny that so many people are writing off Tiger Woods. This is The Best Golfer (ability wise) to ever step foot on a golf course. He's shown time and time again the he'll fight through whatever. Yeah Hank Haney left but Tiger won most of his championships without Haney. He finished in the Top10 in the Masters after having all of these controversies. In my opinion, in one year, Tiger will be back winning his majors... He's still ranked #1 in the world.

i find it funny that so many people are writing off Tiger Woods. This is The Best Golfer (ability wise) to ever step foot on a golf course. He's shown time and time again the he'll fight through whatever. Yeah Hank Haney left but Tiger won most of his championships without Haney. He finished in the Top10 in the Masters after having all of these controversies. In my opinion, in one year, Tiger will be back winning his majors... He's still ranked #1 in the world.

agreed without a doubt...just like jordan and others have always done, they need new reasons to motivate and dominate...he'll work out the kinks through this year and use all of this as motivation to dominate again

Archived