2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

Maty Mauk committed to Mizzou, so it looks like your answers are completely narrowed. IU and UA. They still think they get whoever comes first Winston or Kiel. They may not get either....

Not so fast my friend. Winston will probably go to pro baseball...and if Keil goes to IU uat still misses out.

We're going to have to work on your reading little e. Your statement embodies mine. The fans think they'll get whoever commits first. I said they may not get either....

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting tweet from Geno: I think Darby de commits from Notre dame and heads to auburn!

Echofon • 7/16/11 12:31 PM

Interesting tweet from Geno: I think Darby de commits from Notre dame and heads to auburn!

That would be great

I really have a hard time keeping up with everybody we are recruiting. Who is this Darby young man? Thanks!

I really have a hard time keeping up with everybody we are recruiting. Who is this Darby young man? Thanks!

#1 DB in the country I believe.

Nah the top DB's are Shaq Thompson and Tracy Howard. But Darby is definitely a good prospect. Not sure we would take him this quickly. Would probably depend on how the coaches feel about Geno and Bush. But this is all dependent on if what Geno is saying is true.

Nah the top DB's are Shaq Thompson and Tracy Howard. But Darby is definitely a good prospect. Not sure we would take him this quickly. Would probably depend on how the coaches feel about Geno and Bush. But this is all dependent on if what Geno is saying is true.

Thanks bro.  :thumbsup:

Scout ranks Darby as the number one CB in the country.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=8&c=1&nid=4850826

edit to add complete CB list: http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=11&cfg=null&yr=2012&pid=30&sspid=-1&iRatingValue=-1&iGetJUCOFlag=-1&iCommitFlag=-1&iGroupbyPosition=0&toinid=-1&iInterestLevelId=-1&iOffer=-1&iRecruitVisitFlag=-1&OrderbyColumn=RatingValue

Scout ranks Darby as the number one CB in the country.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=8&c=1&nid=4850826

Every site is going to have different rankings. From what limited film I've seen. Thompson and Howard are the cream of the crop, with Collins right there too. While we are on the subject, Holsey is possibly the most underrated CB in this class. He's been playing lights out and has ridiculous closing speed.

Thanks guys! It seems Geno is fine with it. He actually seems a bit happy by it. I hope we get them both. We need to keep loading up on quality DB's. Just like RB's, you can never have enough solid DB's IMO.

Did you all see the Bammer tell Geno that satan wouldn't take him because he is under 6 FT.

Where was this said and who? Darby? Geno is over 6ft.  :dunno:

A bammer on twitter said that about Geno 

Can't fix bammer.

Wow they really are maroons    :o  Geno is like 6'1  :laugh: and I hope Geno saw that  :thumbsup:

Can't fix bammer.

Wow they really are maroons    :o  Geno is like 6'1  :laugh: and I hope Geno saw that  :thumbsup:

He did and asked what the guy meant by it.

Can't fix bammer.

He did and asked what the guy meant by it.

What did the Harvery reply back

Hahaha the morons across the state continue to amaze. Height means nothing as a corner. Some of the best corners in the NFL aren't 6 feet tall.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that height means nothing, because I think most people would agree it helps when going against 6'4'' recievers.  With that in mind, there are many other more important aspects of playing the corner back position such as hip fluidity, foot work, speed/agility, ball skills.

I seen on twitter, that Geno told Marshall he was next...

Geno told Marshall that he (Marshall) was next? Or, Geno told Marshall that he (Geno) was next?

I seen on twitter, that Geno told Marshall he was next...

Geno told Marshall that he (Marshall) was next? Or, Geno told Marshall that he (Geno) was next?

Marshall was next... Then Marshall said he pick Geno to go to UGA or AU.

Archived