2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

I seen on twitter, that Geno told Marshall he was next...

Geno told Marshall that he (Marshall) was next? Or, Geno told Marshall that he (Geno) was next?

Marshall was next... Then Marshall said he pick Geno to go to UGA or AU.

Ok. Thanks. Hope they both go to AU.  :we:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen on twitter, that Geno told Marshall he was next...

Geno told Marshall that he (Marshall) was next? Or, Geno told Marshall that he (Geno) was next?

Marshall was next... Then Marshall said he pick Geno to go to UGA or AU.

That makes me feel good about Geno  :thumbsup: sounds like he's trying to get KM to join him and Marshall knows he's favoring Auburn.

Did you all see the Bammer tell Geno that satan wouldn't take him because he is under 6 FT.

That gump doesn't know what he is talking about. It is obvious that bama never offered Geno, ORRR they found somebody better. That gump had better straighten up or he will lose his Updyke card.

Guest Tigereagle03

I love this kid, he sent out a tweet earlier that said, people that think Auburn is buying players are pure stupid...

Guest Tigereagle03

Hes killing me saying the turds gonna get vadal alexander and landon collins and chris black..

They'll get Chris black not Collins or Alexander. Either he's really messing with the turds or actually letting ppl in on his decision. IMHO he's messing with people and will be a tiger

They'll get Chris black not Collins or Alexander. Either he's really messing with the turds or actually letting ppl in on his decision. IMHO he's messing with people and will be a tiger

I don't think it says anything about where he goes. I think these players get to know each other very well and predict where they will go through tweeting about it or facebook.

Visiting the turds this Thurs.

Hopefully it's to let them know his intentions are to come here(Auburn). Not likely, but did he have an invite to the Mini Camp?

I don't like his twitter background (I don't usually comment &/or pay attention/worry about that crap but thought I'd comment this time). What are the changes he commits there this Thursday?

I don't like his twitter background (I don't usually comment &/or pay attention/worry about that crap but thought I'd comment this time). What are the changes he commits there this Thursday?

I haven't looked at his BG lately on twitter  But looks to be a Lion on his twitter page, what are you worried about?

I haven't looked at his BG lately on twitter  But looks to be a Lion on his twitter page, what are you worried about?

The background pattern on his profile page is 'Alabama football'. Worried would be an overstatement; merely an observation.

The background pattern on his profile page is 'Alabama football'. Worried would be an overstatement; merely an observation.

Ok I am lost..can you please explain to me what a Lion has to do with Turd Football or even relates to the dark side? and if you think it (merely) resembles the lookalike of an elephant then your sadly mistaken. Just my observation all.. WDE!

Ok I am lost..can you please explain to me what a Lion has to do with Turd Football or even relates to the dark side? and if you think it (merely) resembles the lookalike of an elephant then your sadly mistaken. Just my observation all.. WDE!

Forget it - not talking about the lion picture - if you view his full profile on Twitter and look at the background/tile/picture for his background (when you 'follow' the dude) it's an Alabama Football tiled background.

Mods - please delete this exchange - it was pointless on my behalf!

:we: folks.

I don't think it says anything about where he goes. I think these players get to know each other very well and predict where they will go through tweeting about it or facebook.

I was also referring to him tweeting RTR & roll tide!! A couple times

Probably doesn't help he is tweeting with Julio also. I try not to read into these things much though until Feb. rolls around. You start worrying where these guys are going and it will drive you mad. Just enjoy the ride guys.

He's tweeted alot of stuff about Auburn and bama. He's just playing the game.

Correct, don't worry what Geno tweets, most of them are jokes, sarcasm, or pushing people buttons.

Visiting the turds this Thurs.

His mother is also visiting.  I'm not feeling comfortable. I still believe he's 50/50 between Auburn and Bama.  Of course, I don't know cr-p about what this (or any) high school recruit is thinking so my opinion on this is moot.

Yea, I read that too. Some Bammers are saying that he is going to commit on Thursday.  :dunno :-\  Not sure where they got that from, bet it's crap info.

Archived