2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

If you guys just look at my posts I DID call his commitment in August first. SMH

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno needs to talk to C. Grant. That should definitely clear the crimson slop out of his mind! ;D

Geno needs to talk to C. Grant. That should definitely clear the crimson slop out of his mind! ;D

Geno is actually a smart kid and remember parents have to sign LOI. 

I think a lot of his interest in bama is due to his Mom. I do, however, think that we end up with Geno! Listen to the Mods!

Geno is actually a smart kid and remember parents have to sign LOI. 

You are nothing short of a posting machine AUND.

Hatch, are we still confident about Geno?

*Edit, since for some reason my last post had no words in it.   

I think that Auburn has a slight lead at the moment and if signing day were tomorrow he'd be a Tiger.

Hatch, are we still confident about Geno?

How do we know jaquay is confident about geno, did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything... I'm just telling you!  :)

I am also  :believe:  You ask so much from DJ and he has to puts his reputation on the line.  GS is all in and if i am wrong then feel free to make jokes.

I am also   :believe:   You ask so much from DJ and he has to puts his reputation on the line.   GS is all in and if i am wrong then feel free to make jokes.

I never said that I was "staking my reputation" on GS coming.... I just said that I was "confident" that we'd get him. I've said it 100 times before.... there's NO such thing as a "lock"! lock.gif

I am also   :believe:   You ask so much from DJ and he has to puts his reputation on the line.   GS is all in and if i am wrong then feel free to make jokes.

I never said that I was "staking my reputation" on GS coming.... I just said that I was "confident" that we'd get him. I've said it 100 times before.... there's NO such thing as a "lock"! lock.gif

Proof of a lock ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Did Pike just give something away here?

@Z_PikeAU Zeke Pike

RT @SmithGeno4 War Eagle!!. My mane man :) get ready for some rings boyyyyyy

gumps are saying that Zeke decomitted and is going to USCe. They are at a level of scared that is new to them.  :laugh:

@Z_PikeAU Zeke Pike

gumps are saying that Zeke decomitted and is going to USCe. They are at a level of scared that is new to them.   :laugh:

Two days ago it was Miami  :laugh:

@Z_PikeAU Zeke Pike

Also don't forget that when JaQuay Williams talked about the AU commits that helped his decision he mentioned Geno Smith.  ;)

@Z_PikeAU Zeke Pike

gumps are saying that Zeke decomitted and is going to USCe. They are at a level of scared that is new to them.   :laugh:

Two days ago it was Miami  :laugh:

The turd nation is really scared now because they are most likely going to lose out on Gunner Kiel to Indiana..  :laugh:

The recruiting guy from 247 sports said Gunner now wants to stay closer to home which most likely means Indiana or Missouri.  He said the Kiel family is very tight lipped about where he's going but don't be surprised if he commits to Indiana soon.  :laugh:  :laugh:

I would guess that Gunner is going to Indiana. Oklahoma just got a commit from Trevor Knight outta TX. I was thinking that Gunner was OU bound but now it looks like he will be headed to IU. I think that Gunner family and friends are big IU fans and alum. Gunner would probably start as a true freshman next fall at IU if he chooses to attend school there. 

@Z_PikeAU Zeke Pike

Yeah, it always throws them for a loop when recruits commit to other schools and say "War Eagle"  :laugh:

The Bammer nation is stunned; they can't believe that it's coming apart right before their eyes. Can the 'salad days' of Mike Shula be far behind?! :laugh:

Maty Mauk committed to Mizzou, so it looks like your answers are completely narrowed. IU and UA. They still think they get whoever comes first Winston or Kiel. They may not get either....

Maty Mauk committed to Mizzou, so it looks like your answers are completely narrowed. IU and UA. They still think they get whoever comes first Winston or Kiel. They may not get either....

NM

Archived