2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

MODS, please move this to the college football board. Or to the flushed turds. I don't care where you put it. Just not on the Auburn Recruiting baord. TIA

I agree with this ^^^.

After his comments about AU the other day he needs to be moved elsewhere.

What all did he say?

Basically  -  Auburn fans are going to be very unhappy on NSD.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MODS, please move this to the college football board. Or to the flushed turds. I don't care where you put it. Just not on the Auburn Recruiting baord. TIA

I agree with this ^^^.

What all did he say?

Ah ok. Well Bama fans will be very unhappy when Geno gets worked over by any decent WRs.

In his defense, he has tweeted several times that he likes AU, he's just messing with the fans cause some get so riled up.  He has said on Twitter several times AU was in his top 3.  He's even admitted on Twitter that its all in fun, he's just doing it cause it riles everyone up so much.

Now, back to UGA.  This is getting very interesting.  UGA thinks they have flipped Geno.  Kirvin and Tomlinson both are reported to sign with UAT tonight, which is giving even MORE fuel to the Geno flip.  Brandon Greene also has gone very quiet and bammers are nervous.  Tomorrow could be interesting!

Its going to be very interesting to see all of the shuffling and processing with Alabama's class. Call em Penn St. because some kids are about to get screwed  :-X

I agree with this ^^^.

What all did he say?

And it's looking like he'll be right unfortunately.  :banghead:

Archived