2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as I said before he will comment to the good guys within a month ... Got that feeling  :we:

what's he going to say?

LMAO!  As you can see, this is my first post.  I had to because this was funny!

as I said before he will comment to the good guys within a month ... Got that feeling  :we:

what's he going to say?

It's not fair to poke fun at a typo; therefore, I am not going to commit!! ;D ;D

what's he going to say?

It's not fair to poke fun at a typo; therefore, I am not going to commit!! ;D ;D

I know, and I'm sure that I will make my fair share of typos if I post a few hundred times.  Nice, by the way!

what's he going to say?

Welcome, juantom2000!  :)

Rivals.com football recruiting analyst Keith Niebuhr just talked with Atlanta defensive back Geno Smith at a camp, and Smith said that it is basically down to Alabama and Auburn.

The Rivals.com four-star said he will no longer be taking his visit to Notre Dame and that Tennessee and Texas are on the outside looking in.

Expect a decision from Smith in the near future as he wants to get it out of the way before his season starts.

Rivals.com football recruiting analyst Keith Niebuhr just talked with Atlanta defensive back Geno Smith at a camp, and Smith said that it is basically down to Alabama and Auburn.

The Rivals.com four-star said he will no longer be taking his visit to Notre Dame and that Tennessee and Texas are on the outside looking in.

Expect a decision from Smith in the near future as he wants to get it out of the way before his season starts.

I would like to get this guy. It's going to be tough. ST/DJ - any new insight into this one?

I would like to get this guy. It's going to be tough. ST/DJ - any new insight into this one?

Jaquay Williams says some interesting things about Geno Smith in this interview when he is asked what commits he has talked to and he mentions his name.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BryanMatthews27?blend=2&ob=5#p/a/u/1/H4acz378JnU

Maybe he is a silent commit and is saying it is down to us and bama to look like we won close battle for the coaches. The coaches know bama is who we need to show up and if you look in about every case recently when bama got a commit someone bigger committed to us.

But if he hasn't chose then maybe will see all the watered down DB pool at bama, where they sign half their class as DBs and maybe 5 gets to do anything while the other 10 waste a chance at having good career. They should be known as the DB career graveyard.

I think if it was solely up to Geno he would be a lock to Auburn.  I heard the reason he is so interested in Alabama is the fact that his mom is enamored with Saban.  Hopefully, the kid gets to make his own decision, but I'm always nervous when I hear a kids parents are going to push him one way.

I think if it was solely up to Geno he would be a lock to Auburn.  I heard the reason he is so interested in Alabama is the fact that his mom is enamored with Saban.  Hopefully, the kid gets to make his own decision, but I'm always nervous when I hear a kids parents are going to push him one way.

That hasn't worked out in our favor lately. Well, maybe Blakely broke that trend, hopefully.

Maybe his mom is being offered a home, a car and a job like Trent Richardson's....... :-X :-X :-X

Maybe his mom is being offered a home, a car and a job like Trent Richardson's....... :-X :-X :-X

Why, Saban's program is as pure as the freshly driven snow!

In my time, we wouldn't dare do what our parents wanted. Times must have really changed.

what's he going to say?

Bird.....Karma is a b**ch

what's he going to say?

why would Geno even acknowledge me? :dunno:

what's he going to say?

A source told me he likes bird hunting  ;D

why would Geno even acknowledge me? :dunno:

Archived