2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is in the same school as my kids, StPiusX. He does a lot of good things on both sides of the ball. I would be real proud to see him go to Auburn. We need more Catholic kids at Auburn.

Sig! Good to see you around here my friend! How ya been?

great. I really like the Auburn Eagle! Good people, lots of information with NO Flaming Flamers. Good to see you on here.

Wow, just got back on this thread and realized I'd missed your response (it was the first one up when I clicked on "NEW"). And yeah, we make great effort to keep the boards moderated properly, unlike the "moderation" at al.com, which is a joke...and you're right, we've got a few people on here who are seriously legit with getting inside information. :)

I usually get these things right with the exception of Travis Blanks.  Geno Smith will commit to Auburn!

can't reason with a delusional bulldog .

It is what happens when you are a butt sniffer. You start smelling all that Bull.

They both are playing the game and doing what any highschool player might do with tweeter and that kind of following.  KM?  GS to THE GOOD GUYS

Yea, I think KM has a little way to go until he makes his decision. Uga is a possibility as of right now for Marshall. But when it comes to Geno, all signs point to AU! I feel like he's the Jonathon Rose of this class. We knew all along he would pick us, it was just waiting for him to make it public.

Geno is just having fun and will commit soon, most likely within the next month.  KM will not sign with us unless something crazy happens.  And NO they are not  a package deal.

Geno is just having fun and will commit soon, most likely within the next month.  KM will not sign with us unless something crazy happens.  And NO they are not  a package deal.

There does seem to be alot of "Twittering" and facebooking back and forth between the two, so I think it is safe to say that they would REALLY enjoy playing on the same team...roommates and all that jazz.

I think adding Geno does help our chances with Marshall. He will have a lot of voices in his ear! Geno, Zeke, Holsey, Hutcherson, etc. It will only help!!

Then you might want to hope that crazy thing happens. Keith Marshall is a game changer. Mark it down the kid is going to be special.

Interesting that when we get a commit lately Geno doesnt really say much, when Ga does, as in Deloach and Robinson, he retweets Chad Simmons and other tweets that talk about it. I really dont know what to make of Geno at this point. He had an AU jersey on his profile for the longest but recently changed it to his High school football pic. Just making an observation here and I am not losing sleep over this, just think it is interesting.  :dunno:

Interesting that when we get a commit lately Geno doesnt really say much, when Ga does, as in Deloach and Robinson, he retweets Chad Simmons and other tweets that talk about it. I really dont know what to make of Geno at this point. He had an AU jersey on his profile for the longest but recently changed it to his High school football pic. Just making an observation here and I am not losing sleep over this, just think it is interesting.  :dunno:

Maybe but since you brought it up others will read too much into it. lol

Well, time to give up, he's going to GA. AUnCullman said so! :P

Maybe but since you brought it up others will read too much into it. lol

Funny but true

Well, time to give up, he's going to GA. AUnCullman said so! :P

Easy!!!!!!!!!!  :rolleyes:

as I said before he will comment to the good guys within a month ... Got that feeling  :we:

as I said before he will comment to the good guys within a month ... Got that feeling  :we:

what's he going to say?

what's he going to say?

Yeah, don't leave us hanging!  :P

what's he going to say?

"No Comment"! :)

Archived