Who here is as proud as I am right now to be an Auburn Man (or woman)?!!!

I've been proud to be an Auburn man all my life. This just shows why its so great to be an auburn tiger!!!!

What he said!!!!!!!!

I'm still proud of the Tigers. This was not the best 3 days we've ever had. Hopefully coach Pawlowski and will learn from this year and to get his players really ready for the SEC tournament next year should get the chance to be in it again. We should have gone a lot further than just 3 and out.

Guest shirley4au9

I've been proud to be an Auburn man all my life. This just shows why its so great to be an auburn tiger!!!!

Yes, it's always Great to be an Auburn Tiger!

I'm not a baseball fan..at all really... but listening to my AU Tigers play SC on the radio the other day was just as exciting as sitting in the rain at Jordan-Hare watching the AU/WV game!! Baseball has to be the greatest game in the world to listen to on the radio!  If we get to host a regional, I do plan on going to at least one game.  It will be my first live baseball game ever! Go Tigers!!!

Always proud to be an AU fan,, more than that a christian, and even with the wrong direction our prez. is taking our country into; proud to be an American!!

Archived