Who here is as proud as I am right now to be an Auburn Man (or woman)?!!!

J-S, been proud for a long time, especially today, but now I'm proud to be a member of AE.

"I've been proud to be an Auburn man all my life."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this goes w/o saying for us lifers.  Well put, though.  WDE!!!

"I've been proud to be an Auburn man all my life."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this goes w/o saying for us lifers.  Well put, though.  WDE!!!

No kidding. I'm so thankful for parents who raised me right!

Let's take this momentum all the way to Sunday. :thumbsup:

Once again thanks to the guys that gave us a thread by thread account of today's game. What a rush waiting for the next update not knowing what it would bring...THANKS!!  

I think now that we have got past our only two kryptonites (being Nelson and Cooper) I expect to see our offense explode tomorrow and us to cause some pain in the SEC tourney. Let's get on a roll boys!

I am so proud of the guys.  They showed determination to win the game today.  I think we have a good shot at Ole Miss.  I mean we just won a series against them!  War Eagle and see you at the game tomorrow!

I am proud to be and Auburn Tiger every day.  I am almost as proud that I am not a bammer.  Most of them make me sick.  Had to put one in his place leaving the tournament yesterday.  It may cost me but it was worth it.  ;D 

I've always been proud to be an "Auburn man." I was at the game today and yes, they did show a lot of grit. I hope we can win another game or two. This ballpark is obviously not suited for our style of play. We are a home run hitting team. This is a "pitchers park." It is 340' down the foul lines. Heck, I don't know of any major league parks that are 340 down the lines. We have hit a lot of balls that would have been out at our place. At Regions Park they are just outs. That much is definately working against us. Maybe we will adjust by tomorrow.

Whether they win or lose, I am proud to be an Auburn man.  That goes for all the teams.

:wedance:

I am proud to be and Auburn Tiger every day.   I am almost as proud that I am not a bammer.  Most of them make me sick.  Had to put one in his place leaving the tournament yesterday.  It may cost me but it was worth it.   ;D 

Man!  What happened?  Good for you!

I am proud to be and Auburn Tiger every day.   I am almost as proud that I am not a bammer.  Most of them make me sick.  Had to put one in his place leaving the tournament yesterday.  It may cost me but it was worth it.   ;D 

Should we take up a defense fund? :thumbsup:

Should we take up a defense fund? :thumbsup:

Yeah, really!  We may need to.

J-S, I am very proud of them and proud myself to be an Auburn man!  I thought they showed a lot of grit winning that one yesterday!  Hopefully, this will give them some confidence, knowing they can win the pitching duels and win the high scoring games!  War Eagle and proud to be an Auburn Tiger!  Keep it up Tigers!

WDE!!!

Archived