WORLD CUP 2010!!!

aurules16

The intensity of that game is unbelievable. I feel bad for all the Americans that missed out on that special moment.

USA USA

I concur! That was the most intense, frustrating soccer game I have ever seen. To have soooo many chances go just off the mark or being called back; that made that goal the most satisfying moment in my soccer watching career. I was watching on Univision.com because ESPN3 doesnt work at the office. They really do a great job calling the matches and keeping the excitement ... nevermind you dont know what they are saying. But when they said GOL! GOL! GOL!, I had chills! It is only fitting that donovan got the goal. He was spot on all game. If Dempsey would have had the shot ... might have been over the crossbar.

or he would've just gotten punched in the face again

True ... he just looks like a guy you want to punch in the face ... jk I like dempsey but he is a flopper. He must have learned that from playing Euro league.

No pointing fingers, everyone is a flopper, it's part of the game.

On another note, my boy Jozy played outstanding (other than that missed point blank shot in the 1st half). He beat people one on one, drew fouls, held the ball when needed, and set others up including the game-winning goal.That was his best game of the WC, hopefully he'll get a goal in the next round. He's got a bright future being only 20 years old

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see a lot of americans getting more into football.

Every one of ya'll call it boring.....but when in reality it isnt! Ladies soccer is though  :-X

Thanks to some of you guys, I have been able to watch futbol and enjoy it.  I wouldn't say I'm completely hooked yet, but I'll definitely keep watching this WC.

I've seen all but 2 or 3 matches since it started and just watching them helps me understand the game more and more.  I no longer fast forward trying to see the scoring plays anymore.  I get on the edge of my seat when we get to run a set piece.

That was an exiting match this morning.

Amazing!!!!! I'm not a soccer dude. I just watch America. What's it look like for us in the next round. Whats the scouting report on Ghana?

Amazing!!!!! I'm not a soccer dude. I just watch America. What's it look like for us in the next round. Whats the scouting report on Ghana?

Look at my past post for some numbers

Remember guys no sport is played on paper. Football is a funny sport sometimes and one bad mistake can change a game ($1 to Rob Green).

Whereas we get to play Germany!! BRING IT ONNN

Wow didn't Italy and France play for the championship in 06? With neither making it out of the first round this time.

That's a great point. I wonder if that's ever happened before? That's incredible

Remember this I couldn't believe Zidane of France

And people still say the French are arrogant :dunno: I don't understand.  :laugh:

I would just say there A holes :laugh:

Archived