WORLD CUP 2010!!!

aurules16

Who is ready for the mighty England to give the USA a nice beatdown?  :tease:

Don't ban me, its only playful banter!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I love the USA but it's obvious to everyone that England is one of the best teams in the world with Rooney, if USA were to beat England I would be shocked

We just need to make it out of our group,beating England would be a bonus. USA USA USA!!! Spain just won Europe,so they will be tough,Ill pick Portugal as a dark horse..I love there style of play.

Beasly and Edu!! Rangers true..mon the Gers! 53 ...and counting

I hope Donovan is on top of his game.  How he plays is how the team will play.  I like M. Bradley's enthusiasm and fire.

Go U.S.A.!!! 

Spain will do well but i think the Netherlands will win. They have a hell of a team.

Good call,this is the team that the pundits seem to overlook,they will be TOUGH....and they have cool kits.. :)

Guest WarTiger

Honestly could are less. Soccer is a 3rd world sport.

So other than the USA, what other country isnt a 3rd world country? If i remember, soccer is the most popular sport in the world, and the most popular sport in almost every country besides the USA

Yoy gave yourself away again dude,I know who you are..Only one other guy who liked the Raiders and called soccer a third world sport has ever posted here before..but you seem to be keeping ot cool.How long before you call someone "Corky?"Ive got a good memory.. ;)

I resent that, im not going to call you another arrogant or ignorant american BUT it was a very ignorant comment. Soccer is popular all over europe, south america, africa, asia AND USA.

I was stunned to hear that Rossi who could have played for the USA, but elected to play for Italy...did not qualify for the Italian team.

I think he was on the cover of ESPN..The Magazine.

I love soccer too.  I am shocked that the sports hungry USA has not elevated Soccer/Futbol to the level of the other big 4 sports.

:dunno:

With Ronaldinho brazil always has a chance, I don't think Italy will have the fire power to win it all

Ronaldinho was left off of the final roster for Brazil. I don't think he's too happy about it though.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/775070/ce/uk/?cc=5901&ver=us

Guest WarTiger

I resent that, im not going to call you another arrogant or ignorant american BUT it was a very ignorant comment. Soccer is popular all over europe, south america, africa, asia AND USA.

I know. I was just ribbing you bub. But if I see another one of those Bono commericals on ESPN, I think I will scream.

Good luck to England. I wont be watching, so could care less if America wins.

I know. I was just ribbing you bub. But if I see another one of those Bono commericals on ESPN, I think I will scream.

We don't care and we didnt ask

There's no reason to post on a soccer thread about how much you dont care about soccer. Nobody cares about your opinion

Guest WarTiger

There's no reason to post on a soccer thread about how much you dont care about soccer. Nobody cares about your opinion

And there is also no reason to respond to me when it is quite clear I was talking to aurules16.

And there is also no reason to respond to me when it is quite clear I was talking to aurules16.

i'm pretty sure you meant couldn't care less. if you could care less than that means that you care about it.. unless you really do care about it but i think you just had the phrase "couldn't care less" confused with "could care less".  :tease:

Archived