WORLD CUP 2010!!!

aurules16

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess you guys might have gotten me hooked.  The reason I know that is because I was getting pissed because I couldn't find on my DirectV guide where the game was on ESPN.

I found it finally on ABC.  :timeout:

Question: I keep seeing at the end of the matches, guys swapping jerseys. What is this for? Is it a novelty of the WC? Are they captains? Please explain someone!

Question: I keep seeing at the end of the matches, guys swapping jerseys. What is this for? Is it a novelty of the WC? Are they captains? Please explain someone!

It's just tradition between players showing respect for each other

Looks like I will be pulling for Argentina for now.  Gotta love Maradona. (...and they have one of the best jerseys in the game.)

;D

I thought after the Algeria game, the US team would advance further.  They had a decent draw and should have played better.  I would do anything for the US team to get an authentic striker/scoring threat.  (Donovan is my favorite player, and I think he at times carried this team.  I have no problems with him.  He needed someone to play off of and Altidore just wasn't there this year.) I am thinking that the team needs a new coach.  I can't say that I liked Bradley's line-ups in the last 2 games played.

:'(

I'll be pulling for the Nederlands and for Portugal. I think the Nederlands have a nice style of play. And I like Ronaldo for Portugal.

The Netherlands just defeated Brazil, 2-1. WOW!

Cant say i called that one....actually i did, Netherlands was my pick to win the whole thing  :cool:

Brazil lost their cool, played a terrible 2nd half. Netherlands should've scored 2 more goals at the end too. You have to keep your composure in these big games, and Brazil didnt.

The stomping really ticked me off. Bush league. Red card, you're outta here. buhbye. I'm glad the orange won.

Me too. Robben, even though he was going down easily, was dominating that right wing. He had to have drawn 8 or 9 fouls, and it got in the Brazilians' heads. Just because you can't contain Robben doesnt call for you to stomp on him, straight red see ya in four years bud

Archived