Auburn=CLASS,CLASS,CLASS!!!!!!!!!

We all know it and so do others.

I have a longtime friend who played high school ball at Pascagoula, OL. I was a member of the QB Club at the time and the company I worked for allowed me to do some great things for the team and made many lasting friendship, gaining most of the teams respect by dominating there behinds by  showing them the AU Tigers in PS2 form.

Patrick and several of his friends that attend USM asked me if I wanted to ride up for the game. Being unemployed and married with a 2 yr old son at the age of 42, I had to settle for internet.

Patrick called from the parking garage and was star struck as well as his friends. They had been riding around Auburn taking in the atmosphere, visiting Jordan Hare and Tommer's Corner and rubbing elbows with the Auburn faithul. He calls , I answer and loudly he shouts WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR EAGLE HEY. He proceeds to tell me they have been hanging around some Auburn students and fans all day. He is going to email some pics. He cant get over how beautiful the campus the town everything is. I asked Patrick what will be your  greatest memory of Auburn? He tells me,"THE AUBURN PEOPLE HAVE SO MUCH CLASS!!!!!!! I have never seen so many people from a rival college treat us like family. AUBURN HAS CLASS!!! He has made me promise to take him to a football game this year. Its great to be an Auburn Tiger folks. WDE!!!!!!!!!!

Great story kevon.  Nothing new, though.  Like you said, we all knew it.  That is Auburn.  Now we need to send the USM faithful packing, back to Hattiesburg.  ;D

Great story bud. I love hearing stuff like this. I remember a while ago someone posted a link to a thread on a la tech board where they were describing their game day experience at auburn last year. Not one was negative. They were all very impressed by our class and friendliness. This kinda stuff really just makes it all that much better to be a Tiger. WDE!!!

thanks for sharing that story. I feel proud to be an Auburn Tiger!! Let's convert your friend into an Auburn Tiger  :laugh:

It's great to be An AUBURN TIGER!!!  :we:

Great story bud. I love hearing stuff like this. I remember a while ago someone posted a link to a thread on a la tech board where they were describing their game day experience at auburn last year. Not one was negative. They were all very impressed by our class and friendliness. This kinda stuff really just makes it all that much better to be a Tiger. WDE!!!

Just got off the phone with Patrick, told em all the lovey mush stuff was yesterday. Its time for WAR. WDE!!!!

Again I have chills this morning while reading a post.  Thanks for sharing!  There's just something so incredibly special about Auburn that many will never even understand.  I am glad your friends were able to experience it.  WDE!!!

Archived