Auburn v. Clemson Game 3 Recap: Tigers special season comes to an end

Grit, grit, grit. They fought all they could. I commend Coach P. This is just the beginning. War Eagle!

Recap here: War Eagle Nation - Auburn's special season ends with a 13-7 loss to Clemson: http://bit.ly/dx2WFZ

link fixed

Remember Auburn fans, what Terrance Mann said in Field of Dreams, "The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come."

What we witnessed was just a step...a small, baby step in what is to come in Auburn Baseball!  We just need to "Erase the Board Clean," sign a few pitchers and keep up the hitting!  Baseball reminds us of the past, so that we can start anew to become better and become a part of baseball lore.  War Eagle, and thanks guys, I thoroughly enjoyed the season!!!

WDE!!!

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!!!

Thanks to the 2010 Auburn Baseball Tigers.  Each player represented his school well.

Thanks to all the Auburn baseball team players for this awesome 2010 season. You all are great guys and we are very proud of what you achieved this season. Good luck and God Bless to all who leave this great AU team this yr.

:happydance: :happydance: :bow: :bow:

It is very exciting to look how far this team has come in a few years. I was not able to follow them as closely as I would have liked (thanks guys for the in-game updates all year), but I really enjoyed what I did see and the homerun with the great call still gives me goose bumps and will stick with me forever. I really look forward to the coming years and will remember this years team fondly.

Archived