MG MooseKnuckle

Jonesy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well think what you want. Some are pretty cool.

But i refuse to come to this site and put on homer shades like the majority do on AE.

Is that what you call getting along and having civilized conversations?

Uhm, no?

Some just need to realize that Auburn isn't going to get every recruit that we want.

And they need to stop being delusional about everything. :dunno:

Uhm, no?

Some just need to realize that Auburn isn't going to get every recruit that we want.

I say positive, you say delusional. Nobody is forcing their opinion on anyone else. All we ask is that you reply to the topic or the post, not the person posting. We just want people to get along. Calling them delusional is an insult and a comment on the the person that is posting rather than what they posted. You see what I'm saying here?

Uhm, no?

I say positive, you say delusional. Nobody is forcing their opinion on anyone else. All we ask is that you reply to the topic or the post, not the person posting. We just want people to get along. Calling them delusional is an insult and a comment on the the person that is posting rather than what they posted. You see what I'm saying here?

Nope. :happydance:

:laugh:

:dunno: I hate debbie downers  :dunno: If you don't like AE then you can go back to tigerdroppings.. but i'm assuming if you keep posting the content that you are, the Mods will show you the way back to TD

:dunno: I hate debbie downers  :dunno: If you don't like AE then you can go back to tigerdroppings.. but i'm assuming if you keep posting the content that you are, the Mods will show you the way back to TD

there is a reason that place is called Tiger Droppings  :laugh:

Hahahaha true that.

I love Auburn Eagle for the inside info and the AU family.

BUT I love TD also! It never gets boring over there and you can say what's on your mind.

-Tigerturd

Over and Out

Guest Autiger88

:dunno: I hate debbie downers  :dunno: If you don't like AE then you can go back to tigerdroppings.. but i'm assuming if you keep posting the content that you are, the Mods will show you the way back to TD

Hahahaha true that.

:laugh:

What content is that? :-\

Archived