MG MooseKnuckle

Jonesy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think them turds are gluttons for punishment! They barely lasted a day!

I don't blame them for wanting to be a part of the greatest website evar! I guess they'll be a part of it....until someone cleans out the septic tank!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

If you sneeze do you get banned?

Idk but EscambiaManToo got banned also? I didn't see anything wrong with him... Mods?

Edit: and 2ME? What did these guys do wrong?? B/c i didn't see anything bad.

Idk but EscambiaManToo got banned also? I didn't see anything wrong with him... Mods?

A whole gang came over from another site. They all posted in this thread and some of them created new accounts after getting banned which is why they got banned again. Since you dislike our site (and community) so much, why are you even here??!!

A whole gang came over from another site. They all posted in this thread and some of them created new accounts after getting banned which is why they got banned again. Since you dislike our site (and community) so much, why are you even here??!!

Deep down everybody loves AE and especially Auburn... minus the occasional poll voter

they really just need to realize that this is a site for auburn fans, not turds, corndogs or any other fans.  We want to talk amongst our own, and talk with respect, something that has been lost amongst everyone these days.  It really isn't hard.

I don't try to analyze the purpose of most people's posts, but rather am more interested in the factual content.  But even from this naive viewpoint, I could see a pattern with the hogs two weeks ago and the turds this week.  To me, in both cases it obviously was a co-ordinated attempt to infect this site.  I guess that means, ST and the MOD's, YOU GUYS HAVE ARRIVED.

I don't try to analyze the purpose of most people's posts, but rather am more interested in the factual content.  But even from this naive viewpoint, I could see a pattern with the hogs two weeks ago and the turds this week.  To me, in both cases it obviously was a co-ordinated attempt to infect this site.  I guess that means, ST and the MOD's, YOU GUYS HAVE ARRIVED.

I figured something like that would happen before long. Maybe its time we mount a counter offensive.

Best thing is to ignore them. It's no fun when you're the only one playing the game. I ask that we try our best to be better than them. I don't want them signing up here to cause trouble, so I'm definitely not going over to their site.

Best thing is to ignore them. It's no fun when you're the only one playing the game. I ask that we try our best to be better than them. I don't want them signing up here to cause trouble, so I'm definitely not going over to their site.

Fair enough but I do get tired of seeing mullets invade everything Auburn. Which is why I really appreciate you guys keeping this site clean. However, every now and then I feel the need to smack a few of them around. Guess thats why I hold on to that AL.com account. Gotta scratch that itch sometimes.  :)

I was just asking a question? Who said I dislike this site? I mean dang i've spent over 16 days and posted over 5000 times. Its pretty clear that I like AE  :dunno:

Even though I was answering your question, the question at the end of my answer was an abstract question directed towards those mentioned in my answer (the whole gang from another site, and anyone else who joins to cause trouble). Sorry if my post was unclear buddy.

You have to talk a little slower for Westie sometimes Domi. Think that baseball hat has been squeezing on that head too much  :tease:

You have to talk a little slower for Westie sometimes Domi. Think that baseball hat has been squeezing on that head too much  :tease:

As of late, yeah it has  :laugh: Sorry AUD common misunderstanding  :hellyeah:

Archived