Cook and Smothers

auburn4ever

What happend to Brey Cook and Mitch Smothers? I haven't heard anything about them lately.

Mitch Smothers decided to quit football and concentrate strictly on gymnastics and Brey Cook has moved to France to become a professional ballet dancer. I know they were both light on their feet and carried their weight well but a waste of talent if you ask me.

What happend to Brey Cook and Mitch Smothers? I haven't heard anything about them lately.

Mitch Smothers decided to quit football and concentrate strictly on gymnastics and Brey Cook has moved to France to become a professional ballet dancer. I know they were both light on their feet and carried their weight well but a waste of talent if you ask me.

Yeah - it's pretty difficult to recruit against those gymnastics and ballet scholarships nowadays. "Twinkle Toes" Cook will do well over there I'd imagine.

:laugh:

I thought they were both goalies in the World Cup

Come on, get it together man! Cook is the goalie, Smothers is the striker! :tease:

Archived