gone.

You'd be better off buying regular season tickets. Student tickets are being jacked up to like $500 and $600. I think regular season tickets are like $445.

You'd be better off buying regular season tickets. Student tickets are being jacked up to like $500 and $600. I think regular season tickets are like $445.

People have to get large deposits b.c if the seller doesn't get his/her ID back after selling a game, it cost $100 (plus or minus a few $$$) to replace it.

I would never sell a home football game.  Auburn football is my religion in the fall.

as a student i couldnt live with myself not being in the student section, seriously sometimes its depressing seeing everyone else sutting down being quite. if you were at the kentucky game you know exact;y what i mean. ps the student section was also terrible that game, everyone left in the 4th qtr when it was 14-7, ive honestly never been madder in my life at auburn ppl.

haaa then your gettin screwwwwwed. craigslist it.i got my season student tix including iron bowl last year all for $300

I didn't get screwed because I wouldn't pay that much for them. I got the mini-season last year for $75, and I bought my La Tech, WVU, and Bama ticket on the day of the games for cheap. Last year, students were selling their full season for $300... But this year... The story is a little different. They're anywhere from $400-$600. The demand for tickets is going up, which brings the prices for them up. I hope when I get to order my student tickets I get a full season. If not I may say screw it and just watch them all on TV.

haaa then your gettin screwwwwwed. craigslist it.i got my season student tix including iron bowl last year all for $300

I didn't get screwed because I wouldn't pay that much for them. I got the mini-season last year for $75, and I bought my La Tech, WVU, and Bama ticket on the day of the games for cheap. Last year, students were selling their full season for $300... But this year... The story is a little different. They're anywhere from $400-$600. The demand for tickets is going up, which brings the prices for them up. I hope when I get to order my student tickets I get a full season. If not I may say screw it and just watch them all on TV.

My freshmen year I got the mini for $65 + $200 (for other home games including Alabama).

I would suggest to those who don't get tickets to buy individual games more cheaply as I did and as you're saying.

And ticket prices are a lot higher this year.

I'll talk to my friend when he gets home from Korea and let ya'll know. Last year he sold whole season except Iron Bowl for $200.  That's 7 home games for $200... can't beat that.

But anyway, if he's selling again this year then I'll let ya'll know.

I'll talk to my friend when he gets home from Korea and let ya'll know. Last year he sold whole season except Iron Bowl for $200.  That's 7 home games for $200... can't beat that.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Please let them know in another thread.  This thread is for the items I am selling.  Your statement is fine, I just don't want it to go any further in this thread.  I don't want there to be a conflict in interest or for this thread to be a ticket exchange.

Thanks.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Please let them know in another thread.  This thread is for the items I am selling.  Your statement is fine, I just don't want it to go any further in this thread.  I don't want there to be a conflict in interest or for this thread to be a ticket exchange.

Thanks.

Sure thing. Somehow I read this as you looking or tickets?  My bad  :tease:

Auburn Student Away Tickets for Sale

Thursday Sept. 9, 2010     Auburn @ MISS. ST.                      $60 -First come first serve

Saturday Oct. 9. 2010       Auburn @ KENTUCKY                      $51 -First come first serve

Saturday Oct. 30, 2010      Auburn @ OLE MISS                       $60 -First come first serve

Friday Nov. 26, 2010          Auburn @ ALABAMA                        $100 -Best offer

I know a guy who wants your UK ticket, he is banned right now but I will be a mediator.

Auburn student away tickets are actual tickets, NO Auburn student ID needed.

For those interested in the Auburn Student Football prices:

ticketsf.png

*The bammer ticket is starting at $100.  Highest bid wins.  Post or PM me.  Note that just because you're the highest bidder on AE doesn't mean you are the overall highest bidder.  This ticket will be posted on facebook marketplace and craigslist at a later date.

Auburn Student Away Tickets for Sale

Thursday Sept. 9, 2010     Auburn @ MISS. ST.                      $60 -First come first serve

Saturday Oct. 9. 2010       Auburn @ KENTUCKY                      $51 -First come first serve   SOLD [unconfirmed]

Saturday Oct. 30, 2010      Auburn @ OLE MISS                       $60 -First come first serve

Friday Nov. 26, 2010          Auburn @ ALABAMA                        $100 -Best offer

I know a guy who wants your UK ticket, he is banned right now but I will be a mediator.

Auburn student away tickets are actual tickets, NO Auburn student ID needed.

For those interested in the Auburn Student Football prices:

ticketsf.png

*The bammer ticket is starting at $100.  Highest bid wins.  Post or PM me.  Note that just because you're the highest bidder on AE doesn't mean you are the overall highest bidder.  This ticket will be posted on facebook marketplace and craigslist at a later date.

Thanks for the bump!?!?

I just found what you wrote.

I will PM you to get yours and your buddy's email addresses.  I will temporarily mark the Kentucky game as sold until confirmed.

• 1 month later...

Archived