9/11 a warning from God

TexasTiger

Any Republicans out there share Allan Keyes view that 9/11 was a warning from God?

The remarks came as Keyes was explaining why three months ago he said that the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks were a "warning" from God to "wake up" and stop "the evil" of abortion.

"Now, you think it's a coincidence that on September 11th, 2001, we were struck by terrorists an evil that has at its heart the disregard of innocent human life?" Keyes said in a May 7 speech in Provo, Utah. "We who have for several decades killed not thousands but scores of millions of our own children, in disregard of the principle of innocent human life -- I don't think that's a coincidence, I think that's a warning.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect/cst-nws-sen17.html

First of all, I don't think Keyes should even be running. He who criticized Hillary (and rightly so) for running for the senate in a state she had never lived in, is a hipocrite for doing so himself. Secondly, Alan Keyes is as much of a right wing nut as Kerry is a Left wing Libbie.

9/11 was nothing more than a wake up call to the US that there are alot of islamic radicals who want to kill us!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a call to arms to eradicate them from the face of the earth before they kill any more of us.

Archived