Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6'7 JUCO wing Chris Griffin will visit Auburn.

No way this guy is 6'7!!  I saw him on tv last night and he looked short and pudgy.  Also I think he got his brains from his Dad Peter.  Seems like little brother Stewie and dog Brian are the brains of the outfit.  Mom Lois isn't bad looking but she didn't pass those looks on to Chris's sister Meg.  Glad to see him visit but no way can this kid ball!  I apologize in advance for those who aren't family guy fans.

6'7 JUCO wing Chris Griffin will visit Auburn.

No way this guy is 6'7!!  I saw him on tv last night and he looked short and pudgy.  Also I think he got his brains from his Dad Peter.  Seems like little brother Stewie and dog Brian are the brains of the outfit.  Mom Lois isn't bad looking but she didn't pass those looks on to Chris's sister Meg.  Glad to see him visit but no way can this kid ball!  I apologize in advance for those who aren't family guy fans.

i had a feeling someone would post something like this  :laugh:

well guys we got this recruting thread to 38 pages and i guess it will be gone now. im gonna miss this thread but there will definetaly be a new one started on the new board. see yall at the new board.

well folks while we where gone...

2013 5* PF Austin Nichols named a top 6 of Auburn,Memphis, UT, Duke, Vandy and UVA

Auburn offered 2013 PG John Dawson

2013 PF Lamarcus White named a top 5 of Auburn, FSU, Clemson, Wake Forest and UTEP

Auburn inquired about 2016 G Dondre Griffin

2013 PF Jakeem Yates who will visit Auburn later this month has been recrieving interest from Kansas

It is so good to have you here at the merged board, AUBB. You're the best ever at timely AU basketball news, especially recruiting.

this thread is awesome! Finally a way to keep up with bball recruiting. Are these guys highly touted?

i am legitimately excited about the recruiting possibilities that barbee has created. just gotta land some guys. pretty amazed that we are on the short list for a guy like nichols with those schools. i predict our classes will continue to improve under barbee. plus he is a motivator.

Archived