Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isaac Haas visited Auburn. His offer list is very impressive including teams such as Kansas, Louisville, West Virginia, Butler, and Baylor. He is 7 foot 1 and from the Gadsden area. It appears we are in his top 5. I really hope we can land him. Another 7 footer would be really nice.

Isaac Haas visited Auburn. His offer list is very impressive including teams such as Kansas, Louisville, West Virginia, Butler, and Baylor. He is 7 foot 1 and from the Gadsden area. It appears we are in his top 5. I really hope we can land him. Another 7 footer would be really nice.

I heard that Isaac Haas was one baaaaaad mutha...(shut yo mouth). What, I'm just talkin' bout Isaac Haas.

Austin Nichols...How do you feel about him AUBB or anyone else in the know? Sounds like he had a great visit. Do you still think he is a Tenn. lean? It will be tough to beat Tenn. since he has a sister there. Any extra info or opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Excited to hear Nichols had a good time. Kind of shocking to see AU being discussed in the same convo as Coach K and Duke....but I like it ALOT.

Archived