Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

Found out some good news on Nichols. Don't think I should say it until it's public though.

when will this be?

my guess would be a couple weeks. It's good news but its not like amazing we are definetaly getting him news.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found out some good news on Nichols. Don't think I should say it until it's public though.

when will this be?

my guess would be a couple weeks. It's good news but its not like amazing we are definetaly getting him news.

A visit maybe??? :-\ :dunno:

when will this be?

A visit maybe??? :-\:dunno:

i mean we were definetaly getting a visit no matter what.

when will this be?

Better than a visit.. B)

when will this be?

Better than a visit.. B)

youll find out

Is there a known "wish list" of players? Seems we are in on a bunch, but do you have an idea who the coaches really want?

right now the top priority is a post player.

what's that?????? j/k j/k just seems like it been forever

AU BB, for those of us who are more familiar with FB recruiting, could you kind of put together a "Big Board" so to speak? Not necessarily how the staff has them ranked, but in you opinion, who are some of the more highly rated guys out there that we have a shot at? Maybe a running list would be cool...similar to how you see on FB msg boards.

AU BB, for those of us who are more familiar with FB recruiting, could you kind of put together a "Big Board" so to speak? Not necessarily how the staff has them ranked, but in you opinion, who are some of the more highly rated guys out there that we have a shot at? Maybe a running list would be cool...similar to how you see on FB msg boards.

yeah I could try just give me some time.

Just wanted to say thanks for you agreeing to take a shot at a big board. I try to follow your posts but a pinned running board would be great. War Eagle

Yeah...I try to follow a long as well. I am genuinely interested in where we stand and how we are progressing. Unfortunately, too many night out for drink specials and too many times closing down the supper club 10 years ago is starting to catch up and the ol' memory just ain't what it used to be.

Just wanted to say thanks for you agreeing to take a shot at a big board. I try to follow your posts but a pinned running board would be great. War Eagle

Yeah...I try to follow a long as well. I am genuinely interested in where we stand and how we are progressing. Unfortunately, too many night out for drink specials and too many times closing down the supper club 10 years ago is starting to catch up and the ol' memory just ain't what it used to be.

Ditto to all of the above

Archived