NFL Teams

Barney

I was born in texas.  Used to be an oilers fan but they moved.  Now officially a Houston Texan fan!  Go Ben Tate!

In Nashville, obviously a Titans fan.  But have always loved the Raiders with Bo, Howie Long,etc,.  Now I have three good reasons to pull for them: Jason, Quentin, and Walter!!

Who ever has some AU players :laugh: When I watch the NFL,I just watch to enjoy the game,and pick a team to root for on a game to game basis,Im not really a huge NFL guy.

I dont have one team,but I did(PAST TENSE) root for the Cowboys when I was a kid(Stauback,dorsett,Hill,Jones,the manster,Dupree ect..)sorry golf  :)  The Steelers and Cowboys have had the best rivalry in the history of the league when it comes to Superbowls.

Who ever has some AU players :laugh: When I watch the NFL,I just watch to enjoy the game,and pick a team to root for on a game to game basis,Im not really a huge NFL guy.

I dont have one team,but I did(PAST TENSE) root for the Cowboys when I was a kid(Stauback,dorsett,Hill,Jones,the manster,Dupree ect..)sorry golf  :)  The Steelers and Cowboys have had the best rivalry in the history of the league when it comes to Superbowls.

That part I agree with JMac.  :thumbsup:

Steeler Nation!!!

^^^ this^^^

Iut have always loved the Raiders with Bo, Howie Long,etc,.  Now I have three good reasons to pull for them: Jason, Quentin, and Walter!!

^^^ and this^^^

And I hate to say it and y'all please take it easy on me but now I can pull for McLain. The guy is phenomenal.

The reigning champs, New Orleans Saints. And no I'm not a bandwagon fan, Saints fan my whole life

Same here. My whole life. It's a family thing.

The reigning champs, New Orleans Saints. And no I'm not a bandwagon fan, Saints fan my whole life

Same here. My whole life. It's a family thing.

Same here also. Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows I love the Steelers but I think its strange how there are no Falcon fans. I'm sure there out there in memberland but have not posted. Just thought it weird. I do pull for the Falcons as long as they don't play the Steelers which they do this year. Its there first game of the season at Heinz Field. Go Steelers!!!

I know ga is a falcons fan I guess he just hasn't found the thread yet. There's got to be at least one more bucs fan here. I know we sucked and a bunch are in hiding but cmon, we at least beat the Saints. That's something to be proud of

If I had to pick a team it would be between Titans, Saints, Falcons and Dolphins (maybe Raiders now).  I normally just enjoy the games and pull for the Auburn guys.  I do like to see the other SEC guys do well too (yes, even the bammers).  It only makes the conference look better if the SEC guys are doing well.

Denver Broncos since 1972...been through the bad and the good times....and now we have TEBOW...suppose to be the Next ELWAY....we will see...got a lot to live up to if that is the case!!!

We won't do much this year..maybe 8-8 hopefully 10-6 or 11 -5...but that is not a realistic check if you ask me.  We will see how it goes for now. 

But yes...a DENVER BRONCO Fan!!!

Archived