Bonomolo?

wt

Haven't heard his named mentioned yet in discussions about practices or scrimages. I have HIGH hopes for him, anybody heard anything about him?

He just got on campus ~ a week ago.  He had to take 29 hours in a semester and a half to get in.  As expected, he has a lot to learn. 

I don't think the coaches are neccesarily needing him to step up and be a force this year although I do think he will contribute. We seem to have ample talent at DE. Also, the coaches only mention a few select players when giving interviews, so I wouldn't read much into what we may or may not hear about specific players. WDE.

He's been mentioned by the coaches a few times and he gave an interview.  Rocker commented on his workout ethic.  Bono's still learing the D; he's competing with Ford and Lemonier at Quick End (I think behind Goggans).

I do not feel like he will be a starter this year. I know he is a physical specimen and work out warrior .... but he did not play alot last year, got here late and I feel he has alot to learn. I do believe he will make some impact plays this year simply due to his strength.

I do not feel like he will be a starter this year. I know he is a physical specimen and work out warrior .... but he did not play alot last year, got here late and I feel he has alot to learn. I do believe he will make some impact plays this year simply due to his strength.

Alot to learn?  Maybe if he was a QB or LB but he's a DE...the playbook is not huge at the position...he's fine

ask me in three weeks and I'll let you know whats up with Bono.

He's got the talent.  I can't wait to see him out there.  From the looks of his highlights, he has an insane motor.

Alot to learn?  Maybe if he was a QB or LB but he's a DE...the playbook is not huge at the position...he's fine

I agree....if nothing else we can bring in Bonomo and Freeman and tell them to 'kill the quarterback'.  Let everybody else worry about assignments and let those two speed rush the QB.  Dwight Freeny is making a living on Sundays doing it!  WDE!

Guest WarTiger

Cant wait to hear how Verne Lundquist screws up Bonomolo's name after he sacks Meth Legs Mallett on CBS infront of 87451 at JHS.

Cant wait to hear how Verne Lundquist screws up Bonomolo's name after he sacks Meth Legs Mallett on CBS infront of 87451 at JHS.

This!  And don't forget the screw up of Lemonier.  Haha

Bono will get in just wait and see Roof's aggressive D goes into high gear with the new depth this year. Its going to be fun to watch. I mean Rocker has to be the happiest coach ever with the crew he is working with. Talent, speed, strength, power hurry up Sept 4.

Archived