Willy Kouassi earns 4th star

wareagle529

If we get Lacey and I've heard we are in great shape to, could we honestly get the #1 recruit in America to follow him here? I just wanna know how good their friendship is and how realistic the thought of this is.

in another forum i posted about Trevor and Austin i said that Austin said in an interview that he likes Auburn because of our fast paced offense and his BEST FRIEND Trevor Lacey likes them alot.

in another forum i posted about Trevor and Austin i said that Austin said in an interview that he likes Auburn because of our fast paced offense and his BEST FRIEND Trevor Lacey likes them alot.

For a ninth grader, you sure do spend a lot of time following Auburn basketball. Maybe you will play for Barbee someday.

For a ninth grader, you sure do spend a lot of time following Auburn basketball. Maybe you will play for Barbee someday.

how do you know im in 9th grade???

Possiby 'cause of this exchange

You one of our players auburnbasketball?

haha not yet but in about 4 years i will hopefully be the point guard and i will  :zapbama:

Possiby 'cause of this exchange

You one of our players auburnbasketball?

haha not yet but in about 4 years i will hopefully be the point guard and i will  :zapbama:

oh yea haha

What Bigbird said!  ;D        It's nice to see such enthusiasm for the program. I wish you the best of luck for your own upcoming season.

He wont be the last 4 star we get either...

Trevor Lacey and hopefully Austin Rivers

Maybe I shouldn't rain on anyone's parade, but Austin Rivers is not coming to AU.  He recently named the 4 schools he would visit and AU was not on the list (Fla, Kansas, UNC and Duke if I remember correctly).

Getting Trevor Lacey would be huge.

Maybe I shouldn't rain on anyone's parade, but Austin Rivers is not coming to AU.  He recently named the 4 schools he would visit and AU was not on the list (Fla, Kansas, UNC and Duke if I remember correctly).

Your not raining on the parade. I think everyone knew Austin was not coming to AU. It was just great to hear Auburn mentioned with his name even for a short time.

yea u are not rainin on anybodys parade not a suprise but we were just so happy that he was actually considering us

Archived