This may be the most bs standing of all

bmartin3228

Bradley must have had his house financed by Regions and they foreclosed!  He definitely has issues with Bobby Lowder.

Bradley must have had his house financed by Regions and they foreclosed!  He definitely has issues with Bobby Lowder.

I'm so Auburn I bleed orange and blue.  And I have issues with Bobby Lowder that have nothing to do with banking and everything to do with my Tigers.  JMO :wareagle:

Mark Bradley's argument went something like this:

If 2+2=5 McCain is president. 2+2=4, but McCain is still president.

What an idiot!

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2010/08/26/the-secs-most-obnoxious-fans-theres-a-new-orange-no-1/

This is really pissing me off. I have been to most Venues in the SEC and I have been treated like crap when I go to places like UGA, LSU, their is no way that we should be in the top five. This writer obviously has something against Auburn.

The fact that he had Tn. # 12 should tell us all we need to know about him!

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2010/08/26/the-secs-most-obnoxious-fans-theres-a-new-orange-no-1/

This is really pissing me off. I have been to most Venues in the SEC and I have been treated like crap when I go to places like UGA, LSU, their is no way that we should be in the top five. This writer obviously has something against Auburn.

HAHA! Dude, why in the world are you getting mad about this? Who cares?? So a columnist has an opinion about something. Big deal.

If you're gonna get pissed about something, it ought to be about something worth getting annoyed over, like ,**EDIT**  I actually thought this was pretty funny.

Every SEC fan knows that Auburn is a great place and that Most of the fans will leave JH with a positive experience.

No fan base is perfect... but ours is among one of the most respected places and we have seen proof in the past.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who is this guy anyway??

We don't run coaches off on a whim, don't let it bother you. When Joe Pa leaves Penn State, that will be the end of that era. The average time a coach is at any particular school, if I were to guess, would be somewhere around 5-6 years. If a coach finds success in that time and steadily improving each year obviously the longer stay.Gone are the days of 20 plus years.

Archived