Luke Cothron signs with an professional team

AuburnBasketball

Way to grab the easy money, Luke.  Yay you. 

No, I wouldn't claim him as an AU person if he ever makes it to the NBA.  Being an AU person means you have spent time on campus and soaked in what AU truly means.

:dunno:

Found this on the other board:

Looks like he was able to get into another college after all. This really sucks.

Per twitter of Jacey Zembal of Wolfpacker/Rivals:

UMass picks up senior forward Luke Cothron, a former NCSU commit and Auburn signee. He has orientation Friday and classes Monday.

I'm PISSED :pcprobs:>:(:devil::banghead:

Me too! Wth is AU's admissions department doing? Certainly not any favors for CTB.

AU`s admissions office apparently has/had info on or concerns about where he had been in school and what he had or had not done while there. We may never know exactly what it entailed but apparently was about some of his Prep School work. Nothing to be pissed about. He`s not coming and we move on.

• 2 weeks later...

Me too! Wth is AU's admissions department doing? Certainly not any favors for CTB.

would you prefer they admit him then have a bunch of wins vacated later when the NCAA decides to change their mind about his eligibility ala Derrick Rose?

would you prefer they admit him then have a bunch of wins vacated later when the NCAA decides to change their mind about his eligibility ala Derrick Rose?

He doesn`t show on their current 2010/2011 roster at this point.

Archived