Georgia State

Playoffs?!

I caught their first game last night at the Dome.  They have a pretty solid team.  Very well coached.  The fanbase is already nuts - 30k + fans in attendance.  Just wanted to say that Bill Curry can coach football.  Beat Shorter College 41-7.  Very few penalties and no turnovers.

Bring on the turds!! That would be hilarious of epic proportions if the beat the tahd on that thursday.  :laugh:  Although now bammers can say they were a powerhouse team    :zapbama:

I caught their first game last night at the Dome.  They have a pretty solid team.  Very well coached.  The fanbase is already nuts - 30k + fans in attendance.  Just wanted to say that Bill Curry can coach football.  Beat Shorter College 41-7.  Very few penalties and no turnovers.

Just curious but isn't Mr. Jackson starting at QB for them?

I didn't see Star all night.  The kid at QB is about 6'5" - a slightly slower Ryan Mallett.  Good motion, good awareness.  They played with a lot of confidence.  Good RB, too.

Shorter?

Are they Division 3? :cool:

I didn't see Star all night.  The kid at QB is about 6'5" - a slightly slower Ryan Mallett.  Good motion, good awareness.  They played with a lot of confidence.  Good RB, too.

Wow. Thats a little suprising. Guess the stars don't always add up. Good luck to him either way.

Archived