TE Brandon Fulse Visiting

AUSportTalk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does this mean we have less of a chance with Hart?? Because he is taking his official this weekend??

He's probably going to end up at Michigan.  Not sure it really matters if we end up getting Blakeley, because they are similar backs.

So does this mean we have less of a chance with Hart?? Because he is taking his official this weekend??

No. He is taking his officials early because he plans on graduating in December to enroll in January. I really believe it's down to Auburn and Michigan with Michigan with a slight lead. This is a HUGE weekend as far as landing Hart goes.

Just a bit of info guys...

There will be some "Official Visits" taken by some guys during the season, but the Coaches would rather wait for Officials, if possible, to be taken closer to NSD, during basketball season. The closer to NSD the better. You guys understand about how important a "most recent impression" can be.

It's hard for the Staff to spend a lot of time with recruits during game day visits, with all the preparation and focus that a game day demands.

If Officials are taken say in January the Coaches can spend all day with players and their families without the pressure of team performance staring them in the face.

I agree, RB, but doesn't it seem that the calendar is pushed up now due to all the attention these kids are getting?  And, frankly, I don't like it.  I want 17 year olds to be, well, 17 year olds.

Couldn't have said it better Pops

• 4 weeks later...

**UPDATE**

Brandon Fulse WILL be making his THIRD trip to the Plains for ANOTHER unofficial visit, Oct. 23rd for the AU/LSU game. He was upset that he was late for his last visit to the Clemson game... a visit that he says he had an AUsome time on none-the-less... and he wants to get to the stadium EARLY, so that he can experience everything that gameday has to offer! There are two MAIN things that Fulse missed last time that he is looking foward to this time...

(Per Rivals.com)

"I missed Tiger Walk," said Fulse. "We got there right before it started, but couldn't find a parking spot. And then I was in the locker room before the game and missed the eagle flying."

Fulse says that he is NOT making this trip an "official" visit, because he doesn't want to the Auburn coaches to have to worry about him!

"I don't want to take my officials with the coaches worrying about the game and also worrying about me," he said. "I just thought it would be best to save the coaches some pressure, let them do what they need to do. After the season, I can go and spend most of my time with them."

He says that he WILL take his officials to places far away from his South Florida home, mainly Oregon, Texas Tech and Tennessee. He says that Auburn might receive one as well. He plans to commit on Nov. 3rd, or sometime shortly afterward.

Fulse claims he had a GREAT time at the Clemson game, and he hopes that this visit will have the same electric atmosphere...

"Auburn has a good shot," he said. "I loved the game atmosphere against Clemson. Auburn's stadium is always packed, and that's what I like. I'd love to play in front of 85,000. If I make a cut, make a top five, Auburn would make the cut."

DJ do you get your information mainly from Rivals and Scout?  Just curious, it just seems that when I get updates on a player from Rivals about 15 minutes later you post the same "quotes" and info on here. 

DJ do you get your information mainly from Rivals and Scout?  Just curious, it just seems that when I get updates on a player from Rivals about 15 minutes later you post the same "quotes" and info on here. 

Sometimes, but those are just 2 of about 50 sources that I have. Sometimes we get the SAME info that they do, at the SAME time that they do, or even BEFORE they do.  :)

**UPDATE**

Brandon Fulse WILL be making his THIRD trip to the Plains for ANOTHER unofficial visit, Oct. 23rd for the AU/LSU game. He was upset that he was late for his last visit to the Clemson game... a visit that he says he had an AUsome time on none-the-less... and he wants to get to the stadium EARLY, so that he can experience everything that gameday has to offer! There are two MAIN things that Fulse missed last time that he is looking foward to this time...

(Per Rivals.com)

"I missed Tiger Walk," said Fulse. "We got there right before it started, but couldn't find a parking spot. And then I was in the locker room before the game and missed the eagle flying."

Fulse says that he is NOT making this trip an "official" visit, because he doesn't want to the Auburn coaches to have to worry about him!

"I don't want to take my officials with the coaches worrying about the game and also worrying about me," he said. "I just thought it would be best to save the coaches some pressure, let them do what they need to do. After the season, I can go and spend most of my time with them."

He says that he WILL take his officials to places far away from his South Florida home, mainly Oregon, Texas Tech and Tennessee. He says that Auburn might receive one as well. He plans to commit on Nov. 3rd, or sometime shortly afterward.

Fulse claims he had a GREAT time at the Clemson game, and he hopes that this visit will have the same electric atmosphere...

"Auburn has a good shot," he said. "I loved the game atmosphere against Clemson. Auburn's stadium is always packed, and that's what I like. I'd love to play in front of 85,000. If I make a cut, make a top five, Auburn would make the cut."

I do not know about you guysbut i love Fulse's attitude and it sounds like to me his heart wants to say WARRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

Likes us a lot.

Oregon has surprised him...loves their offense

Surprised how FSU handled Miami

A little disappointed in Miami's season

Doesn’t have any official visits scheduled yet

He says he won’t commit until he takes all five of his trips

Likes us a lot.

Oregon has surprised him...loves their offense

Surprised how FSU handled Miami

A little disappointed in Miami's season

Doesn’t have any official visits scheduled yet

He says he won’t commit until he takes all five of his trips

He also said that he LOVES us and will commit to us on signing day!  ;D

J/k! But it's possible!  :wedance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a new article on Auburn rivals about when Fulse plans to commit. Can someone summarize?

basically just that he's taking a visit to Texas Tech this weekend....may schedule a visit to oregon later on......

but he's deciding between those listed above plus au, fsu, and miami.....

really like au.....liked how lutz was used in the uga and bama games......emphasized how he really like au.....

miami is on shakey ground b.c of shannon being fired.....

wants to decide b4 signing day......but is taking all officials first....

There is a new article on Auburn rivals about when Fulse plans to commit. Can someone summarize?

basically just that he's taking a visit to Texas Tech this weekend....may schedule a visit to oregon later on......

but he's deciding between those listed above plus au, fsu, and miami.....

really like au.....liked how lutz was used in the uga and bama games......emphasized how he really like au.....

miami is on shakey ground b.c of shannon being fired.....

wants to decide b4 signing day......but is taking all officials first....

well i sure hope so =P

Brandon is all AU. Our staff has done an amazing job recruiting him. I think he has really fallen in love with AU and has seen his role in our offense become more defined in the last month. We have made MAJOR headway since the beginning of November.

Archived