Go see Fury if you can

cooltigger21

• 2 weeks later...

Very well done movie and very compelling and thought provoking I thought.

How would you say that it compares to Saving Pvt Ryan (my personal, all time favorite movie) or the Band of Brothers series?

I understand there's some, as you say, thought provoking subject matter but all in all, are they respectful of our WWII vets would you say?

I'm very much looking forward to seeing it!

How would you say that it compares to Saving Pvt Ryan (my personal, all time favorite movie) or the Band of Brothers series?

I understand there's some, as you say, thought provoking subject matter but all in all, are they respectful of our WWII vets would you say?

It's very respectful of the soldiers. It seems to me to be a very good portrayal of the things the soldiers dealt with and their reactions in that conflict.

It's very respectful of the soldiers. It seems to me to be a very good portrayal of the things the soldiers dealt with and their reactions in that conflict.

Cool, thank you for the update. It's hard not to take professional critics with a grain of salt because so many reside on the left so when it comes to that kind of subject matter, you just never know...

Archived