Last year's Iron Bowl is on ESPN classic (merged threads)

TexasTiger

Watching replay of LSU game and the physical AU team looks far more impressive than the past 4wks AU team right now. Offense was flying around with misdirection plays and Sammie stretching the field in this game. There was also a JJ appearance in that game, where is that offense?

I've noticed some plays that game that this board would go crazy about but don't talk about. Or some statements people make that didn't hold true this game....

Someone was arguing with me saying how bammer teams are always so disciplined. Well the reason we were able to get back in the game was because of bone head personal fouls and holds....They're not as invincible as some make them out to be.

Also I forgot mincy almost costing us the game with his stupid temper. I also watched the 09 Virginia game and he was there getting personal fouls then too. Shouldn't be too surprising he got some this year...

Prosch missed a block that cost us a big 4th and 1 conversion. His folk lore on this board is he never missed them and everybody is ready to run fulse out of auburn, while prosch is better than fulse also reality is prosch had a better o line, blocked for a better back and the wr blocked better as well.....easy to place all the blame on fulse....especially when people make believe prosch never missed a block in his life....

Lawson was big in this game. Missed his run defense too not just his pass rush. Gabe was a monster this game as well.

I read people complain how Nick wasn't vocal and didn't show fire....Well good part is he's always calm and collected....think the calm is more important in this type of game, shouldn't have to get pumped up for this

Call me entitled or whatever but I don't see a reason why we can't win today. I've never been the type to say I'm second rate, I don't think my school is either. I know some of the guys on the team they don't have that attitude either....this better be a fight and if not people should be upset

Archived