What's Our Plan to Help Ukraine?

Proud Tiger

Putin's rebels are on the march again in the Ukraine. Do we want to help them? If so what's our plan? Surely this situation has been going on long enough that we have some plan. Well seems like we do......point fingers at Russia, condemn them, make threats about sanctions, and yada, yada, yada.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/25/us-condemns-new-separatist-attack-in-ukraine-mariupol-points-finger-at-russia/?intcmp=latestnews

Putin has Obama on the run. The plan is to do nothing. Russia and Iran just signed a mutual defense agreement, what does that tell you about Putin's opinion of how toothless the US is?

Plan to help Ukraine against Russia? You might as well ask about our plan to help Israel against Hamas: There is no plan because the whitehouse clearly does not want to help.

What's our plan in South Sudan?

What's our plan in Nigeria? Boko Haram?

What's our plan to combat Cartels in Mexico?

What's our plan to combat the Houthi in Yemen?

What's our plan to combat al-Shabab in Somolia?

What's our plan to combat the Haqqani in Pakistan?

What's our plan to combat Uyghurs in China?

It's a dangerous world. If you want us everywhere, you better open up your wallet. Remember the Tea Party whinning and result of sequestration on the DoD? Better get rid of that too. The simpletons on the forum drive me insane. I think it's time I took a break. So long all, I'll be lurking but continuing to comment is a futile effort.

It's a dangerous world. If you want us everywhere, you better open up your wallet. Remember the Tea Party whinning and result of sequestration on the DoD? Better get rid of that too. The simpletons on the forum drive me insane. I think it's time I took a break. So long all, I'll be lurking but continuing to comment is a futile effort.

Dammit! Y'all need to quit running off all of the sane posters!

A competent President would assess the needs and interests of the USA AND her allies.

Obama has no interest in doing either.

He'd rather play golf, fly to Hawaii, converse w/ green lipped freaks who wallow in tubs full of milk and cereal, and appear at fundraisers , all across the country, instead of actually GOVERNING the nation.

A competent President would assess the needs and interests of the USA AND her allies.

Obama has no interest in doing either.

He'd rather play golf, fly to Hawaii, converse w/ green lipped freaks who wallow in tubs full of milk and cereal, and appear at fundraisers , all across the country, instead of actually GOVERNING the nation.

Don't look now but this thread is not about "governing the nation". Just the opposite.

Things are so good in the nation I suppose you guys have to look for problems elsewhere to hang around Obama's neck. :rolleyes:

Putin's rebels are on the march again in the Ukraine. Do we want to help them? If so what's our plan? Surely this situation has been going on long enough that we have some plan. Well seems like we do......point fingers at Russia, condemn them, make threats about sanctions, and yada, yada, yada.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/25/us-condemns-new-separatist-attack-in-ukraine-mariupol-points-finger-at-russia/?intcmp=latestnews

Nothing, Ukraine is and has been under the Russian sphere of influence since the Russian empire existed. The best the Ukraine can hope for if is that Putin only wants the eastern part of the country. What we do need to is help protect the ex Soviet states that are now independent nations and part of NATO. This admin backed down from building a planned US missile shield for Eastern Europe in 2009. I doubt this administration will reverse that.

Until the Ukraine is populated by a vast majority of muslims.......nothing.

Until Ukraine is populated by a vast majority of muslims.......nothing.

It's not " THE " Ukraine. It's just Ukraine. Fixed that for Ya'...

Until Ukraine is populated by a vast majority of muslims.......nothing.

It's not " THE " Ukraine. It's just Ukraine. Fixed that for Ya'...

After Putin gets through with it, I'm afraid it will be the Ukraine again.

Don't go. September is a long time away, and its gonna get unbearable in here if we're left with just the incessant finger wagging of neoconservative and progressive automatons.

Putin has Obama on the run. The plan is to do nothing. Russia and Iran just signed a mutual defense agreement, what does that tell you about Putin's opinion of how toothless the US is?

Plan to help Ukraine against Russia? You might as well ask about our plan to help Israel against Hamas: There is no plan because the whitehouse clearly does not want to help.

So Russia and Iran just became buddies since Obama has been in office???

What does it tell me when countries start signing mutual defense agreements? Somebody feels threatened maybe??? I am not even saying they feel threatened by the U.S. because Iran has one eye on Israel and the other on Turkey at all times.

(North Korea, China, Russia, and Iran have been caught sleeping together a lot recently)

And what exactly should we do to help Israel against Hamas? Let them borrow our weapons? Maybe hand them some more "patriot" defense systems? :gofig:

So Russia and Iran just became buddies since Obama has been in office???

What does it tell me when countries start signing mutual defense agreements? Somebody feels threatened maybe??? I am not even saying they feel threatened by the U.S. because Iran has one eye on Israel and the other on Turkey at all times.

(North Korea, China, Russia, and Iran have been caught sleeping together a lot recently)

And what exactly should we do to help Israel against Hamas? Let them borrow our weapons? Maybe hand them some more "patriot" defense systems? :gofig:

We could start with the president not mentioning possible sanctions against Israel because they retaliated against Hamas. Maybe upper level diplomats could refrain from insulting their president. In short, start acting like the Israelis are our only ally in that part of the world that is not OK with beheading "infidels".

I'd simply make sure the Israelis are adequately funded for defense of their country and get out of the Mid-east, leaving the rest of them to kill each other over minor religious differences, just as they have been doing for over 1,300 years.

Spot on Mikey. Israel is our long time partner and ally. You do not have to be "religious" but can take notes from history as to what awaits those that find themselves on the opposite side of Israel. I pray the US is NEVER in that position.

Who said "Israel can do no wrong"?

Let's see. Sanctions against Israel...FOR WHAT? (This should be fun)...

So the Navy man cuts ties and runs? Come on, MAN! :) Might not be a bad idea...lol

Archived