What's Our Plan to Help Ukraine?

Proud Tiger

Who said "Israel can do no wrong"?

Your posts clearly implied that. Ya'll clearly will not entertain any criticism of Israel -much less sanctions.

Sanction Israel when Israel does something that deserves sanctions, which they have yet to do. In the meantime, stop playing footsie with Iran, who has failed to meet several deadlines and the POTUS should stop being Putin's yard dog.

Your posts clearly implied that. Ya'll clearly will not entertain any criticism of Israel -much less sanctions.

Sanction Israel when Israel does something that deserves sanctions, which they have yet to do. In the meantime, stop playing footsie with Iran, who has failed to meet several deadlines and the POTUS should stop being Putin's yard dog.

Well, that's a judgment call regarding sanctions. But I certainly wouldn't say Israel has not done things which were wrong. In fact, some are calling for embargos now.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/06/israel-arms-embargo-andrew-mitchell-gaza

Are you just making it up as you go? Are you calling for war? NOW? Are you driven by facts or petty partisan bull****?

"In Nov. 2014, however, the International Atomic Energy Agency reported that Iran was complying with the terms of the interim November 2013 agreement, meaning that “All of the enrichment related activities at Iran’s declared facilities are under Agency safeguards, and all of the nuclear material, installed cascades, and feed and withdrawal stations at those facilities are subject to Agency containment and surveillance.”

Iran can continue to enrich uranium, but only to the level of 5 percent of U-235, far below the below the 90 percent level needed for a weapon. The IAEA also found that Iran has not made “any further advances” at two enrichment facilities and an unfinished heavy water reactor."

selias...I disagree big time but it's way to complicated to get into here.

Isn't that why we have a political forum? Feel free to expound on why we should intervene

Isn't that why we have a political forum? Feel free to expound on why we should intervene

Perhaps he is waiting on a pending publication of his book or paper on the subject? :dunno:

Perhaps he is waiting on a pending publication of his book or paper on the subject? :dunno:

Perfectly understandable if that's the case, but I doubt it :)

Archived