nice article on CJ UZOMAH

lost

When I saw him at Hoover in the 7 on 7 Tournament, before his commitment, I knew he was a special talent.  And he looks like a great kid.  He reminds me of Cam in the way he carries himself on the field.  He is a natural leader.  Between plays in the 7 on 7 he was always talking to his teammates and you could tell he was encouraging and motivating them. 

CJ had a tough night last night. N. Gwinnett lost to Grayson in an upset. CJ had 2 fumbles. Happens to everyone. Grayson came ready to play and N. Gwinnett did not. N. Gwinnett had already beaten Grayson once this year. CJ has had a great senior year overall. He will do good things on the plains.

When I saw him at Hoover in the 7 on 7 Tournament, before his commitment, I knew he was a special talent.  And he looks like a great kid.  He reminds me of Cam in the way he carries himself on the field.  He is a natural leader.  Between plays in the 7 on 7 he was always talking to his teammates and you could tell he was encouraging and motivating them. 

that's what stood out to me as well.

"Uzomah actually played five different positions on one single scoring drive earlier this season against Collins Hill."

That is just nuts...

CJ had a tough night last night. N. Gwinnett lost to Grayson in an upset. CJ had 2 fumbles. Happens to everyone. Grayson came ready to play and N. Gwinnett did not. N. Gwinnett had already beaten Grayson once this year. CJ has had a great senior year overall. He will do good things on the plains.

still caught two TD'S!  :party:

still caught two TD'S!  :party:

Gotta give some props to N. Gwinnett thet were down 23-0 going into the 4th quarter and made it 23-19 final.

North Gwinnett produces top D1 talent every year. Last year i remember they had two linemen that went to Tennessee and Alabama. I live around that area and usually watch them play once or twice a year. I ve wanted CJ to go to AU since his sophmore year. He is the unquestioned leader of that team. That being said, they have some studs in the 2012 and 2013 classes. Hopefully CJ going to Auburn will give us the upper hand with some of these prospects if AU goes after them!

I think this guy is gonna be good. Hope our coaches see this“I haven’t talked to them very much since I committed, to be honest,” he said.  He wasn't saying it as a negative thing, but just hope the coaches keeps in contact. :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

Archived