Will Pennington and McCalin play next week?

DKW 86

Haven't heard but you can rest assured that they will both play -even if they are on crutches so we can all hear how brave and tough they were for a whole year! ala. Britt on a broken leg.........For God, Country and Tide....

I certainly do hope that one of the UAT quarterbacks who has played so far this season (Croyle, Guillen, or Pennington) is able to play, because I'm pretty sure that none of them can throw well enough to beat us. I am less scared of them than I am of whoever their 4th string is.

i think it would be in penningtons best interest to sit this one out. he is risking his life going out there not 100% against this defense. i just dont want to see anyone else get hurt. i mean rosegreen came close to killing someone this week, he's one of the smallest players on defense. i dont want to think of what mcclover might do to pennington.

i missed the end of the LSU/Bama game last night...did these fellas get hurt/nicked up? is this more than just a 'they didn't perform that great, might soemone else take their place" question?

did pennington get hurt?

CT,

Pennington seemed to have an injury to his left arm/shoulder. He favored it when he was sacked on 3rd down on UAT's next to last possession. He went back in on their last possession and was again tackled on 3rd down and left with his arm hanging. I don't know if he would have been able to return if LSU had not easily run out the clock.

Maybe Pennington will use David Greene's patented "sit down sack" that he showed when McClover came up the middle at him. That happened right in front of me and was hilarious!!! Pennington might be wise to watch that game film and talk to Greene to see how he perfected it. That play might not "sit" will with the Bammer Nation but will keep him out of the hospital!!!!!

Archived